Sarah Palin For Commander in Chief

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Question: What is America 's first line of missile
interceptor defense that protects the entire United States ?

Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard.

Question: What is the ONLY National Guard unit on
permanent active duty?

Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard

Question: Who is the Commander in Chief of the 49th Missile
Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard?

Answer: Governor Sarah Palin, Alaska

Question: What U.S. governor is routinely briefed on
highly classified military issues, homeland security, and
counter terrorism?

Question: What U.S. governor has a higher classified
security rating than either candidate of the Democrat Party?

According to the Washington Post, she first met with McCain
in February, but nobody ever found out. This is a woman used
to keeping secrets. She can be entrusted with our national
security, because she already is.

Now you know too, please, pass it on!

Commander....
49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard

well thats not real experience like being a community organizer...:wacko:

But he was a community organizer working with ACORN, and now says he never worked with them. So, according to his latest version of his story, he doesn't even have that experience.

But he was a community organizer working with ACORN, and now says he never worked with them. So, according to his latest version of his story, he doesn't even have that experience.

oh thanks..............now Im really cornfused:jester:

Ok, so she has all these wonderful titles, but until she actually utilizes them, I'm still not convinced that she's qualified to be either vice president or president.

She has functioned as, or "utilized", her title since being elected Governor. As for her experience level, Obama has NEVER served in an executive capacity, Biden has NEVER served in an executive capacity, McCain served as Commanding Officer for a squadron. Palin has served as Governor, Mayor, and Business Owner, all executive positions in which she showed herself to be quite capable of doing the job.

She has functioned as, or "utilized", her title since being elected Governor. As for her experience level, Obama has NEVER served in an executive capacity, Biden has NEVER served in an executive capacity, McCain served as Commanding Officer for a squadron. Palin has served as Governor, Mayor, and Business Owner, all executive positions in which she showed herself to be quite capable of doing the job.

Sorry, but that doesn't make me feel any better about her. The fact is, she's a lightweight. McCain could have done much, much better (but then too, so could have Obama). The fact is, neither vice presidential candidate (or either presidential candidate, for that matter) really inspires me.

Maybe this will help. She has as much executive experience as Reagan or Clinton did, and more experience regarding foriegn policy.

She has at least as much experience as any one else on either ticket and is the most conservative and has also by far the strongest moral values of the bunch.

If Alaska's proximity to Russia gives Palin foreign policy experience, then the governors of Washington, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, Vermont, Maine should be equally qualified for their proximity to Canada, right? Give me a break. Palin is no more a foreign policy expert than Obama is.

I am really glad to see that with the danger of getting Obama for President and how he will ruin our country a couple of guys can worry about the physical looks of one of the vp picks. Nothing like keeping your priorites high.

I am really glad to see that with the danger of getting Obama for President and how he will ruin our country a couple of guys can worry about the physical looks of one of the vp picks. Nothing like keeping your priorites high.

I am actually voting for Mccain because of the twins......

And it ranks as one of my top 5 things to do on my priority list.

You would have thought all the experience that W bush had he would have done alot better. I mean the guy grew up in politics and his dad was president. Who ever could be more prepared than he. But look where we are.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back