Sarah Palin on Snl

gestu1

Anyone see Sarah Palin on SNL? She was a reel trooper and did great against the liberal smear tactics.

She did a good job. It would've been better if Baldwin had left the US when GW Bush was elected, like he promised...

How many Baldwin Brothers are there, anyway?:confused: Seems like just when I think I got it figured out, ANOTHER Baldwin pops his head up!!:biggrin:

How many Baldwin Brothers are there, anyway?:confused: Seems like just when I think I got it figured out, ANOTHER Baldwin pops his head up!!:biggrin:
There are four. Alec, Daniel, William and Stephen. Alec is a flaming liberal. Daniel and William are liberals but not as vocal as Alec. You don't hear much about them on the political stage. Stephen is the black sheep of the family. He's a conservative Republican Christian and is not afraid to tell people his political stance. He works with young people through "The Breakthrough Ministry".

There are four. Alec, Daniel, William and Stephen. Alec is a flaming liberal. Daniel and William are liberals but not as vocal as Alec. You don't hear much about them on the political stage. Stephen is the black sheep of the family. He's a conservative Republican Christian and is not afraid to tell people his political stance. He works with young people through "The Breakthrough Ministry".

I have seen Stephen on some talk shows. One out of four is better than none I guess.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back