Here's One To Bid On

Nah...

They're were on display at the NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits in Louisville last May. They're not difficult to find.

I've heard of the organization known as the Pink Pistols, but I've never heard of the Pink Rifles. Is anyone here a member?

The Hells Kitten is done up a little nicer and priced right. My grand daughters will have Pink rifles as they come of age. They originally painted to calm the fears of the people afraid of the BLACK guns.

Nuggent had a pink camo for his wife. Looked cool.

I see nothing wrong with a pink rifle, or any fiream for that matter. I'm sending out one of my Glocks to get duracoated in "hot pink" in early December. One of my buddies has a Sig P226 in "Barney Purple". You wouldn't believe the number of ladies that want to shoot the "Purple Sig". It's a great way to get more ladies into the world of shooting. Frankly, if we had more ladies on our side when it comes time to vote, we'll have a lot easier time getting the "gun friendly" folks into office.

gf

Calling Barbie! It would be the perfect accessory for carry with your pink Corvette. But, would Ken object? Would you care?:dance3:

Calling Barbie! It would be the perfect accessory for carry with your pink Corvette. But, would Ken object? Would you care?:dance3:

I hope all the 'Kens' who care for a woman and guns would encourage this. If designer firearms help to get more women involved in guns and the right to own / bear them it can only be good for us all and our liberty.

Every woman I've met that voiced her opinion on the subject found pink guns to be derogatory, and demeaning of women.
Like some store clerk saying women should buy a .380, .32, or .38 because they can't handle larger calibers.

Someone actually makes pink firearms? I thought it was a joke! My bad! :suicide2:

Cricket .22s often show up at local gun shows in pink, and I also have a picture of a pink TACTICAL AR-15 with a Hello, Kitty logo on the stock. (I prefer the AR disguised as a DeWalt nailgun, personally)

Any color is okay with Ani!

I hope all the 'Kens' who care for a woman and guns would encourage this. If designer firearms help to get more women involved in guns and the right to own / bear them it can only be good for us all and our liberty.

When Ani and I were married (I couldn't seem to make the $300,000 a year that was a requirment, so, after 6 and a half years, gone) we would go down to Mom & Dad's so Ani could shoot. She had never shot a gun before and the week she arrived in the USA I had a gun in her hand. This is a later shot of her shooting the M-16 in 3 round burst mode to show me she could even shoot it with her kneeling like that and STILL hit the target (plastic bottles 75 feet away). Not a very practical shooting position, but she wanted to try it anyway. And ammo is cheap when it comes to letting a woman shoot! She also INSISTED we take the HK93 and the CAR-15 so she could shoot those too. She wasn't choosy about the color at all. And I'll bet most women are that way. That is Dad in the back, died last year @ 87 years young!

Click on the photo to make it bigger.

Link Removed

So, THIS Ken thinks all wives and girlfriends who shoot and understand guns are SUPER COOL!

BUT!! Remember something. Make suggestions only. It HAS to be HER idea that she wants to shoot. You will just alienate her if you push push push all the time.

And it helps if you let her have a "rock" or two or four (rings, in Ani's case), so a photo of a couple of her "rocks", 1/3c and 1/2c plus the little ones on the sides of course. Should give you an idea what would probably make most wives happy. :kiss3:Could buy 7 or 8 NICE guns with that money, but women have this thing about rings.

Last edited:
Right, shooting can/should be a family activity, but if she's not interested, don't push. Be patient and she may get curious.

Anything that will make her more comfortable shooting should be encouraged. Colored guns, smaller calibers, whatever it takes.

While most of the comments here have focused on getting women into shooting, anything that will interest others in shooting sports is to be applauded.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back