Out of time: Radical Islam Taking Over Europe & West

I gave up being politically correct years ago, it gave me indigestion and high blood pressure, now I call them as I see them.:angry:

Thank you obama for the input of this in the us.The time is coming when we will have a fight on our hands.:dirol:This really pisses my off.

and what is the purpose of being politically correct? I mean really what is it accomplishing?

It's accomplishing the goal of not offending anyone. It's okay to an extent, but when it begins to influence our foreign policy, then it's time to start replacing people, because then our survival as a nation is at stake.

LOL, what i do not get so i would like some help with this is. They blow them self's up every day and kill each other. But we miss one air strike out of like 100 and they are up in arms yelling death to the US. Then the next day they walk to the a market and blow up 10x as many they we did because the bomb went off target. Or they walk into schools,ER"S, Shops and so on and blow up people who had nothing to do with any thing. But yet check this if one of us ( by us i mean any White person) was to walk into one of there mosque's and just open fire on every one in there. We would be called the terrorist. Funny how that works. Here is a clip from the movie Savior and it hits on the point i am trying to make.

YouTube - Savior Movie with Dennis Quaid

Now i ask would you do the same thing he did?Now don't get me wrong i am in no way FOR OR TALKING ABOUT MASS KILLING. But if something like this happened to me i think i would lose it as well. Does Allah love you more then he loves me? Does he love your family more then he loves mine?

Last edited:
LOL, what i do not get so i would like some help with this is. They blow them self's up every day and kill each other. But we miss one air strike out of like 100 and they are up in arms yelling death to the US. Then the next day they walk to the a market and blow up 10x as many they we did because the bomb went off target. Or they walk into schools,ER"S, Shops and so on and blow up people who had nothing to do with any thing. But yet check this if one of us ( by us i mean any White person) was to walk into one of there mosque's and just open fire on every one in there. We would be called the terrorist. Funny how that works. Here is a clip from the movie Savior and it hits on the point i am trying to make.

YouTube - Savior Movie with Dennis Quaid

Now i ask would you do the same thing he did?Now don't get me wrong i am in no way FOR OR TALKING ABOUT MASS KILLING. But if something like this happened to me i think i would lose it as well. Does Allah love you more then he loves me? Does he love your family more then he loves mine?

Well there is your solution, but the question is do the extremist hang out at the same mosque? If so then retaliatory strikes could be in order and justified. Unfortunately this form of barbarism may be the only thing they will understand.:nhl_checking:

In answer to your question if they killed my family and I knew where and who, well let's put it this way, I would not have run out after only nine shots, and no jury would convict you either.:triniti:

Last edited:
Yes good points. But here is the thing HOW CAN YOU TELL THEM APART? When they are not in the streets yelling death, to usa or killing each other or cut off heads. How can you tell them apart? How can you tell the good from the bad? There is a good line from the movie "full metal jacket" I am sure every one has seen the movie. When the reporter is on the chopper he asks the door gunner " How do you know they are VC" He says " if they run they are VC is they stand still they are well trained VC" I may not have that word for word but you get my point. But the world/nor the usa would allow us to play there game. But there will come a time when they take the gloves off. LOL what i find funny as hell is we did this to our self's we trained them and gave them weapons.

It's accomplishing the goal of not offending anyone. It's okay to an extent, but when it begins to influence our foreign policy, then it's time to start replacing people, because then our survival as a nation is at stake.

yes.. but the thing is it is impossible to please everyone at the same time. some one somewhere will always be offended at something.

yes.. but the thing is it is impossible to please everyone at the same time. some one somewhere will always be offended at something.

Why do we have to please everyone? There comes a time when that isn't possible. You just have to please the majority and deal with the outcome later. The only reason we have a foreign policy is to please our Allies. I think that the US is too busy worrying about what the rest of the world thinks to do anything about it.

Heck I know people that get offended if you put the emphasis on the wrong vowel when pronouncing their name, at which I will purposely miss pronounce it worse the second and third fourth , fifth, etc, time until they take the hint. I don't do thin skinned or politically correct period.:big_boss:

What part of kill them alll and let alah sort them out. The God of Heaven and Earth will not have them.:help:Animals are to be treated as such.

Why do we have to please everyone? There comes a time when that isn't possible. You just have to please the majority and deal with the outcome later. The only reason we have a foreign policy is to please our Allies. I think that the US is too busy worrying about what the rest of the world thinks to do anything about it.

A little something I like to refer to as political correctness run amock.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back