Never try to rob a man in south Nashville with a pellet gun

Good! Now maybe it will give others pause before they think about running up on some homeowner in their driveway.

I think it is funny that the Cpt. states twice that he was in his driveway and had just cause, bu the media still uses the word "likely" will not face charges, and that the DA will need to determine. This is pretty much an open and shut case of justified use of deadly force.

Good! Now maybe it will give others pause before they think about running up on some homeowner in their driveway.

I think it is funny that the Cpt. states twice that he was in his driveway and had just cause, bu the media still uses the word "likely" will not face charges, and that the DA will need to determine. This is pretty much an open and shut case of justified use of deadly force.

I picked up on that as well.

This guy was well within his rights. How was he to know it was a BB gun? Hell I wouldn't of known in the 2 second time frame the guy had to react.

I bet those BG's crapped their pants when he pulled a real gun. I wish I was a fly on the wall to see their faces.

Way to go Nashville!

the media still uses the word "likely" will not face charges, and that the DA will need to determine.

That's the typical media approach. If they want to sensationalize the report, they should end it with "Another Scrote Bag takes a dirt nap!"

Rule 1 of a gunfight: Bring a gun. This should serve as a reminder to anyone contemplating a life of crime that crime doesn't pay, whether you're armed or not.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back