Are all people from FL this way??

S&WM&P40

Do all people from FL think they own the world and every one else is in it to Kiss there butt? The landlord just rented to a mom and her 16 year old kids they moved in yesterday and the first thing he does is come to my building and light up a bowl of pot. Right in front of every one then tonight he does it again around 5 on the front steps like it;s nothing. Whats more is it's one of the O G types ( white boy who thinks he is a hard black gangsta) I would just like to know if all people from FL are this way or if i just lucked out and happened to get this one lol.

Do all people from FL think they own the world and every one else is in it to Kiss there butt? The landlord just rented to a mom and her 16 year old kids they moved in yesterday and the first thing he does is come to my building and light up a bowl of pot. Right in front of every one then tonight he does it again around 5 on the front steps like it;s nothing. Whats more is it's one of the O G types ( white boy who thinks he is a hard black gangsta) I would just like to know if all people from FL are this way or if i just lucked out and happened to get this one lol.

Sounds like a call to the local "Po Po" is in order. Once "Vanilla Ice" gets a visit from "5-0" he may see the light.

gf

A pretty darn brazen thing to do, to say the least. Has he intimidated everyone into not calling the police on him?

wow!

That is not typical Floridian behavior...Where we are it would be meth. Wait until he is good and numb and add to his knot collection. 2-3 good cracks to the skull bucket and by the time the cops get to him you can claim self defense........

Seriously keep an eye out and see if his dealer delivers...take pictures and turn it over to the local sheriff. Let mom know that she has failed as a parent and should have corrected them early on to prevent this...:bad:

I assume that's a rhetorical question

There are wiggers all over and florida is not immune from them. They see the blacks taking over and getting all the front page news press and they want some. Tell this lady to make all her statements to police anonymous and don't get in the fools way.:secret:

There are wiggers all over and florida is not immune from them. They see the blacks taking over and getting all the front page news press and they want some. Tell this lady to make all her statements to police anonymous and don't get in the fools way.:secret:

Not sure what you mean by tell that lady?? Who are you talking about. I know they are all over but most of them do that stuff inside there house. Not out in the open i can not stand them at all i think they all need to be rounded up and have the S*** Slapped out of them. Then send them all to the Hood for a month and see how many come back doing it still. Or for that matter how many come back at all..

That is not typical Floridian behavior...Where we are it would be meth. Wait until he is good and numb and add to his knot collection. 2-3 good cracks to the skull bucket and by the time the cops get to him you can claim self defense........

Seriously keep an eye out and see if his dealer delivers...take pictures and turn it over to the local sheriff. Let mom know that she has failed as a parent and should have corrected them early on to prevent this...:bad:

Meth ???:unsure: Must be the urban slums up there in the Panhandle:happy:, down here in the point the Don Johnson blow days are just beginning to make their way back to popularity:secret:.

Of course then there is the "area" in Port St Lucie, the cute little planned community that was primarily built by one builder which was at one time like the fastest growing community in Florida. Of course, then it was discovered that the developer was shilling all the sales to buyers who would cultivate the "crop" for three to five years after which they would get the house. The grow house bust count is now somewhere around 120 with probably come.

Well, as undesirable as I find drug usage, I am still a libertarian at heart. While this guy is openly flouting the law and deserves to be arrested, I also feel that as long as the crackheads, methheads, and poheads aren't committing crimes to support their habits, what does society have to gain by locking them up? Not a darn thing. We don't persecute cigarette smokers, pregnant women who smoke, and alcoholics this way, so why are those drugs okay and the others not? Never made any sense to me.

Well, as undesirable as I find drug usage, I am still a libertarian at heart. While this guy is openly flouting the law and deserves to be arrested, I also feel that as long as the crackheads, methheads, and poheads aren't committing crimes to support their habits, what does society have to gain by locking them up? Not a darn thing. We don't persecute cigarette smokers, pregnant women who smoke, and alcoholics this way, so why are those drugs okay and the others not? Never made any sense to me.

because the government has found a way to put taxes on cigarettes and alcohol. so their ok.

because the government has found a way to put taxes on cigarettes and alcohol. so their ok.

Here's a thought. Tax those things too. Sure the DEA would cease to exist, except to shut down black market drug rings, but that seems like the sensible thing to do to me. Oh, I forgot, common sense has not been a part of the thought process of our esteemed politicians for a long, long time.

Not sure if I follow the story or not. I read that S&WM&P40 rents an apartment? somewhere in Florida and his landlord (a white guy trying to act like a black guy) rents a different apartment to a woman and her 16 year old kids (? she has more than one?) and as soon as they get moved into their apartment, S&WM&P40's landlord comes over to S&WM&P40's apartment building and lights up a bowl of pot. That was yesterday. He does the same again tonight, on S&WM&P40's front steps it says.

There are wiggers all over and florida is not immune from them. They see the blacks taking over and getting all the front page news press and they want some. Tell this lady to make all her statements to police anonymous and don't get in the fools way.

Then kwo51 says (to S&WM&P40), tell the woman (who has the kids) to call the cops anonymous and tell them what she sees happening on S&WM&P40's front steps (the pot smoking) and that she needs to make sure the landlord does NOT find out she called the cops on him.

And S&WM&P40 asks kwo51 WHAT lady is he talking about? Tell her what?

Not sure what you mean by tell that lady?? Who are you talking about. I know they are all over but most of them do that stuff inside there house. Not out in the open i can not stand them at all i think they all need to be rounded up and have the S*** Slapped out of them. Then send them all to the Hood for a month and see how many come back doing it still. Or for that matter how many come back at all..

Did I get it correct? Pretty hard to follow some of that.

S&WM&P40, why don't YOU just call the cops?

"wiggers" ... never seen that word before. Pretty self explanatory that it means white-niggers.

What the heck am I missing in this story? It doesn't make sense.

NO NO lol, I live IN NewHampshire don't you remember when i said welcome from NH to you when you first joined the forums. Me and My family(By family i mean my wife and kids) rent a Apartment the land lord rented a apartment in the back building ( there are two buildings the main one ( that i live in) then the back one ( thats the one they live in) To a mom and her TWO 16 year old kids, first thing the kid did after moving in was to come to the main building and start doing drugs. The 16 year old kid is the one who thinks he is HARD Colored gangsta. He does not know how to dress him self as. He does not understand when you get dress people are not suppose to be able to see your ass and every inch of your boxers. they do not under stand that people are forced into that life and that's the only thing they can do. i think they all are a few screws shot of a hardware store.:wacko::wacko:

Thanks for clearing all that up S&WM&P40. Now about the ridiculous question you posted at the start of this thread........RUFKM?

Yes, Florida is FULL of NOTHING but pot smoking hippies and wiggers. Thanks for asking, and now, it's time to learn to make a citizen's arrest and use the telephone.

Everyone in Florida knows how to use one of those if you NewHampshire Yanks need a little lesson. :help: LOL

LOL good old Memphis still his same old self i see.. Did you die? you have not been on in a while. So whats up? Any way back on topic now i was not SAYING every one in FL is this way i was asking. As i have never been to FL it would be unfair and rude of me to say every one there is this way. That's i was ASKED.As for the Citizen's arrest that's a no go as what he is doing is not a Felony. So i can not step in you can do one over a misdemeanor but the police do not like it. Most of the time they let them go if you do it over that.

The lady should not put her self in the line of fire of the punks. People who lowride their pants should be charged wit indecent exposure.:moil:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back