Virginia

340mopar

.45 Randall 1911/Glock 21
South Carolina Reciprocity
RECIPROCITY

As of September 12, 2008, states with which South Carolina has reciprocity are:

Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wyoming.

Residents of reciprocal states who hold permits issued by their states of residence

Last edited:
since we already had (except for a short time) recognition from Virginia... not that big a deal but is a good thing for folks from Virginia... I got a permit from virginia a few years ago... so, I wasn't watching for that one... Florida was really good (I have a florida permit too) but I would look close and see how many states recognize Florida's and not ours....

Hopefully this will even out since the reciprocity rules have been changed.....

I really wish SC was working on GA. but it seems that is not even in the picture right now. I sure hope the election goes our way or all of this might be for naught.

Can't really figure out how Obama is going to ban concealed carry across the country when this is basically a state's law issue.. and the pres. doesn't make or change laws (fed or state) anyway. but I'm not a lawyer and have never played one on TV.

I firmly believe 99.9% of the political stuff is just fear mongering. It's about like Clemson vs USC... just something to keep us entertained.

Can't really figure out how Obama is going to ban concealed carry across the country when this is basically a state's law issue.. and the pres. doesn't make or change laws (fed or state) anyway. but I'm not a lawyer and have never played one on TV.

I firmly believe 99.9% of the political stuff is just fear mongering. It's about like Clemson vs USC... just something to keep us entertained.

Actually, many presidents have used their authority to issue executive orders to do just that.

Boy Blume, I sure hope you are right. Dem pres with the Dems controling the house and senate.....I just don't even want to find out what that combination can do.

I'm thinking Oba will probably win the election... it looks like he and the congress will probably be dealing with a lot more important things than taking our gun rights away from us for at least a few years.

I really wish SC was working on GA. but it seems that is not even in the picture right now. I sure hope the election goes our way or all of this might be for naught.

As long as Georgia does not require training for its permit, I don't see that happening.

I agree, that's the killer with Georgia... but then for $20 (NH or PA permit) it's easy for SC residents to carry in Georgia. So, it's really on Georgia's plate to fix the problem. Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back