Funny stuff..

I understand that the 911 operator is trying to remain professional, but I would have just hung up on her.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL i know right and i think the best part of the whole thing other then the part when she says "
What are we protecting you from, a wrong cheeseburger?" Was the part when she asked the women if this "Is it a Dangerous cheeseburger?" LOL that's great i mean this is along the lines of calling 911 to ask a officer out on a date.. That's a funny as hell 911 call in it's self.

The craziest part about this whole thing is the fact that this woman actually sounded serious. Not only that, it didn't sound like she was drunk or under the influence of any kind of mind-altering drugs. Incredible!

Normally the Managers at BK are very condelseing however... Case in point...

A number of years back we went to the BK for just some of their regular burgers N fries for the kids, it wasn't huge order but it was like 12 burgers N 6 fires. The guy at the window said it would be a minute please pull forward, N I did. 20 minutes later still no food and over 8 other vehicles had made and picked up there order with ours still not in sight, and yet another vehicle pulls though with their order.

Now I am PO'd so in I go...

Guy at the window is working counter too so I ask to speak to him N he blows me off. So I get his attention fast, With a I said I want to speak with you NOW!! He looks up kind of shocked and says he says he is busy with customers... I say that would be me, As of now I have been waiting for over 20 minutes (25-30 now) N I still do not have my order.... N he says well we were just making it up, where as a different counter person picks up the food and gives it to a inside customer...

He just stares and I am seeing red... I ask for the manager, which he says is busy. I said make them unbusy, they must have been watching on the monitor for at that they came out of the office.

I explained it all again, N she said they were busy, N I said yes you you are you have been filling the higher priced orders and blowing mine off.. It has been for close to 30 minutes now, and I still do not have my order. . At this point all business has come to a screeching halt in the store, I am blocking them of getting any further orders until they fill mine. At this point the manager gets huffy and opens up the cash register and tosses me my money back at me, and I said what about the food, at which it only took them less then 2 minutes to fill the order...

Yeah I called corporate and filed a complaint, they fired her, the counter guy, and sent some free food coupons.

Last edited:
The craziest part about this whole thing is the fact that this woman actually sounded serious. Not only that, it didn't sound like she was drunk or under the influence of any kind of mind-altering drugs. Incredible!

No but she was a couple buns shy a hamburger.:laugh:

A number of years back we went to the BK for just some of their regular burgers N fries for the kids, it wasn't huge order but it was like 12 burgers N 6 fires. The guy at the window said it would be a minute please pull forward, N I did. 20 minutes later still no food and over 8 other vehicles had made and picked up there order with ours still not in sight, and yet another vehicle pulls though with their order.

Guy at the window is working counter too so I ask to speak to him N he blows me off. So I get his attention fast, With a I said I want to speak with you NOW!! He looks up kind of shocked and says he says he is busy with customers... I say that would be me, As of now I have been waiting for over 20 minutes (25-30 now) N I still do not have my order.... N he says well we were just making it up, where as a different counter person picks up the food and gives it to a inside customer...

He just stares and I am seeing red... I ask for the manager, which he says is busy. I said make them unbusy, they must have been watching on the monitor for at that they came out of the office.

I explained it all again, N she said they were busy, N I said yes you you are you have been filling the higher priced orders and blowing mine off.. It has been for close to 30 minutes now, and I still do not have my order. . At this point all business has come to a screeching halt in the store, I am blocking them of getting any further orders until they fill mine. At this point the manager gets huffy and opens up the cash register and tosses me my money back at me, and I said what about the food, at which it only took them less then 2 minutes to fill the order...

Yeah I called corporate and filed a complaint, they fired her, the counter guy, and sent some free food coupons.

You could have avoided all that confrontation and just called 911 from your car . . . That's why we have 911 right? To protect you from hunger, dangerous burgers, rude managers . . . :ph34r:

What really happened was that the other workers were busy taking a bath in the sink. It's difficult to put your order together while trying to wash up. :bad:

gf

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back