Blacks Backing the NRA

DLeeHarley

I just read and very nice article about "who of all people should back the NRA's" efforts to fight for ALL of our 2nd Amendment rights. It's very informative for parents of intercity youths who are trying there hardest to protect their offspring just like ant parent would.

Link Removed

Dennis in Idaho
"Citizenship requires three boxes: “the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.” Fredrick Douglas

I gotta say I was thrown a bit by the title. I agree that all responsible gun owners should be supporting our rights and the organizations which make our voice heard.

Excellent blog.

There has to come a day when at least some people wake up and realize the danger they are putting their families in by supporting the ridiculous ideas of the left.

Good article. Ms. Parker makes some fine points.

I, for one, welcome everyone to the NRA. We only become stronger by the additon of those who care about the 2A.

The history of gun control in the United States is the history of violent White supremacism.

Gun control in this country has ALWAYS been a means to disarm unpopular and despised minorities, be they Indians, Blacks, Jews, Irish or Italians.

Mayor Richard J. Daley, the pioneer of gun control in Chicago was a member of the group which instigated the 1919 race riot there.

Scratch an anti-gunner, find a Klansman or a Nazi.

I would love to see law-abiding, inner-city blacks arm themselves. The numbers don't lie - most victims of violent crime live in dense urban areas and the victims are usually black. They need to start defending themselves and thereby help to clean up their neighborhoods. I don't see them as having anything to lose.

I would love to see law-abiding, inner-city blacks arm themselves. The numbers don't lie - most victims of violent crime live in dense urban areas and the victims are usually black. They need to start defending themselves and thereby help to clean up their neighborhoods. I don't see them as having anything to lose.
Rahm Emmanuel and Michael Bloomberg live in gut wrenching fear of this.

Along with Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the NAACP, the members of the Congressional Black Caucus, and everyone else whose continued wealth depends on black people remaining helpless and dependent. Don't get me wrong, not all fall into this category. Nearly every black person I personally know is self-sufficient, and most are armed.

Along with Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the NAACP, the members of the Congressional Black Caucus, and everyone else whose continued wealth depends on black people remaining helpless and dependent. Don't get me wrong, not all fall into this category. Nearly every black person I personally know is self-sufficient, and most are armed.

Yup and yup. The fewer "worshippers" these demagogues have, the less power they have.

http://jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/movieplay-ngn-swf.htm

The history of the efforts to keep firearms out of the hands of African-Americans. Very informative.

I wish there was a way to communicate with the African-American community that many of us truly want them to take advantage of this right; I can't tell you how many conversations I have had in which they have made some remark about white folks being afraid of armed black folk. They are always surprised when I tell them we SUPPORT their right to bear arms!

When inner-city/urban minorities start taking responsibility for their own safety and stop living in fear by enforcing a zero tolerance for crime in their neighborhoods, you'll see crime disappear. When you start showing these kids that their choices are to either live like a respectable individual or face capital punishment by their neighbors, I really believe they'll choose option 1. Stop looking towards the government to solve all your problems. Blacks backing the NRA? Good, about time!!

All of the above good points. This is not a black issue, a white issue, it is not about religion or sexual persuasion or what political party you support. It is about individual liberty. Why do we put up with the government telling us what we can and can't do in all areas of our lives from the time we get out of bed until the time we lay back down.

All of the above good points. This is not a black issue, a white issue, it is not about religion or sexual persuasion or what political party you support. It is about individual liberty. Why do we put up with the government telling us what we can and can't do in all areas of our lives from the time we get out of bed until the time we lay back down.

Well said.
Also, I was just sitting here hating Piers Morgan when somebody earlier in this thread mentioned Bloomberg and Emmanuel.
If it meant putting THOSE two clueless schlongs behind bars, I'd let Morgan marry my DAUGHTER!!!

Well said.
Also, I was just sitting here hating Piers Morgan when somebody earlier in this thread mentioned Bloomberg and Emmanuel.
If it meant putting THOSE two clueless schlongs behind bars, I'd let Morgan marry my DAUGHTER!!!

EEEEEEEEWWWW!!!!!!:no:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back