One Of My Son's Just Came By and Was Bad Pissed Off!

UKCatFan012

One of my son's got off work this morning at 11:00 and one of the guys he works with told him that the Wal-Mart in the neighboring town where they worked was getting three ARs in this morning. My son's been wanting to get another one so they went by the store and got into this scene - five "out of their trunk dealers" were arguing over the ARs outside the store in the parking lot. One dealer had bought two Colt ARs for $1150 each, and my son's co-worker had bought the third AR for $895 before the other four "dealers" had shown up at the store. The "dealer" was waiting outside the door and had offered my son's co-worker $1200, then $1300, then $1400, and finally $1500 for the AR that he had purchased. The "dealer" was offering the two he had bought for $3000 each in the parking lot, and the argument was on. I have heard/read where these "dealers" were grabbing everything in sight and jacking the prices skyhigh - supply and demand I guess.
My son and his co-worker left the Wal-mart and stopped at a fast-food place to eat when two of the knuckleheads from the parking lot came in (apparently they had followed my son and his co-worker) and walked up and demanded to see the AR my son's friend had purchased. When he said "No", the two then proceeded to start screaming at them and threating to "whoop your a*ses" if they weren't shown the AR. The manager of the restraunt called the police, and when the two knuckleheads heard the sirens, they ran out, got in their truck, and took off.
The police officer who responded to the call warned my son and his friend to pay close attention as to whether anyone was following them on the way home. Looks like the hysteria is turning to desperation on the part of some of the moneymongers out there. My son commenteed that even though he would like to get another AR, it sure isn't worth getting assaulted or shot over by "some redneck lunatic".
People, be careful!
Link Removed

Last edited:
THE SCARY THING IS, THERE ISN'T EVEN A REAL BAN YET. He did the right thing calling the Police, but I will not be intimidated by some money hungry fool. Resort to violence & you will be sorry.
So what's next, getting robbed on the way to the gun range?

Hard for me to belief anyone would sell a COLT AR 15 for a sum of $595, making everything else said very very hard to belief as well, or did you not know what a colt sells for or just trying to stir a pot.

"Hard for me to belief anyone would sell a COLT AR 15 for a sum of $595, making everything else said very very hard to belief as well, or did you not know what a colt sells for or just trying to stir a pot."

It was probably a .22

What were the Windham ARs going for? They are the other brand sold by wally world. It could have been one of those.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Did you read all of the OP? The Colts were sold in-store for $1150 each ($2300 total) as stated in the OP. I haven't seen any Windhams at Wally World here in over a month. My son is trying to find a Windham but can't currently in our area.

Ironic enough I was talking to my neighbor who has a relative that works in a Wally World in Wyoming and they are getting in a shipment of 10 ARs this week. He was looking at a DPMS and the price he was told by the relative was 600$. I don't remember the Colts being over 1k but I never really paid attention.

My son just called and said that he had talked to BUD'S GUN SHOP in Lexington, KY. He was told that they got 10 Bushmasters in this afternoon and the clerk he just talked to said that there would be 6 on the rack @ $790 each when they opened at 9:00 am in the morning. They ARE NOT listing them on the internet site. Any bets as to how long they last, or how long the line will be??

:haha:Because here in Tennessee the redneck lunatic is more dangerous than the non-red neck kind.:smile:

yep......here in tennessee it is hard to tell one redneck from another since we are all in that category........now if you get into redneck hillbillies it is a whole new ballgame.

oh I see where amount of sell price was changed after I called it. Glad you found you one for sell go on gun broker.com to compare prices and you will find hundreds of them new and used all brands

I dont seem to understand why the OP's son felt threatened.

Last time I checked, threatening a person who has an AR is a bad idea.

I dont seem to understand why the OP's son felt threatened.

Last time I checked, threatening a person who has an AR is a bad idea.

Have you seen any 223 on the shelf lately? Without ammo it is just a big club.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

My son came by on his way to work this morning and read this thread. He said that apparently some of you "haven't visited the mountains of Eastern Kentucky lately, where some of the ole boys living back in some of the hollers over there make the guys brewing moonshine, catching rattlesnakes, and making duck calls on TV look like cityfied sissies!"
:sarcastic:
Link Removed

My son just called and said that he had talked to BUD'S GUN SHOP in Lexington, KY. He was told that they got 10 Bushmasters in this afternoon and the clerk he just talked to said that there would be 6 on the rack @ $790 each when they opened at 9:00 am in the morning. They ARE NOT listing them on the internet site. Any bets as to how long they last, or how long the line will be??

Prices are higher in store and good luck getting in... Plus they have a whole warehouse of Bushies, they just bring out 10 At a time.

Walmart sales Colt and Sig

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back