new to me

Mes0hemi

Got this 8mm Mauser from my dad on Friday, he didnt give it to me but for $100 he may as well had.
Link Removed
Link Removed

Looks like a nice rifle! Have you had a chance to shoot it yet? The Mauser is on my list of C&R guns I'd like to purchase.

Also welcome to the site.

Actually I was the last Person to shoot it about 10 years ago. (until Saturday morning that is :wink:) Shot just as good as it did 10 years ago. I hit a quarter at 200 yards. That was with a scope mounted. I took it off to look at the markings. trying to do some research on it. Know any good places to look.

Actually I was the last Person to shoot it about 10 years ago. (until Saturday morning that is :wink:) Shot just as good as it did 10 years ago. I hit a quarter at 200 yards. That was with a scope mounted. I took it off to look at the markings. trying to do some research on it. Know any good places to look.

Nope sorry don't know of any good sites for research.

Are you near Summersville? I have some familly up that way.

The last time any was purchased for this gun was in 2000, and it was $25 for a box of 20. Havent checked it out since I got it.

I remember the cost of ammo in 2004. since then it seems everything, -22's, have at least doubled in price.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back