PA Non-Resident permit?

flintforever

I went threw north Carolina law and found no-were that say they will not honor PA non resident CCP permit.I did also check Fla> gun laws and they seem to honor or reciprocate with PA. permit but they state residents only.
I am traveling threw N.C> in a few short Weeks LIKE TO ASK THE PRO ABOUT THE NON-RESIDENT PA. LIC IS IT O.K. TO CARRY IN N.C. ?
I also am retired from law enforcement and my n.y.s permit CCP for the state and the city of n.y.
while asking any one have info on Va.

I went threw north Carolina law and found no-were that say they will not honor PA non resident CCP permit.I did also check Fla> gun laws and they seem to honor or reciprocate with PA. permit but they state residents only.
I am traveling threw N.C> in a few short Weeks LIKE TO ASK THE PRO ABOUT THE NON-RESIDENT PA. LIC IS IT O.K. TO CARRY IN N.C. ?
I also am retired from law enforcement and my n.y.s permit CCP for the state and the city of n.y.

You should be able to carry under HR218 as a retired LEO.

You should be able to carry under HR218 as a retired LEO.

Right, as long as his department certifies him. And in the event his department does not certify him, then yes, NC does honor the Pennsylvania nonresident permit. In North Carolina, both the resident and nonresident permits of reciprocal states are recognized.

I went threw north Carolina law and found no-were that say they will not honor PA non resident CCP permit.
Yes you can carry in NC with non-resident reciprocal CCWs.
I did also check Fla> gun laws and they seem to honor or reciprocate with PA. permit but they state residents only.
Florida has a residency requirement for reciprocal or mutually recognized CCWs.
Yes.
Your NY permits will buy you little in terms of recognition or reciprocity because NY does not extend it to other States. Your NY permit is only valid in the "we honor all" States and TX. If you can get HR218/LEOSA certified, that is your best option.

The only States that extend reciprocity or recognition to resident CCWs are CO, FL, KS, MI, NH, SC and WV. All other States that have recognition or reciprocity extend it to non-residents. If you possess a valid CCW from a State that is on their recognition or reciprocity list you are legal to carry there in accordance to that State law.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back