Bike for sale

FN1910

Before you buy that next gun you need to check out this bike.

Get a new wife. Trust me if she doesn't like your bike, dog, guns or boat she does not like you either. Take my word for it or learn the hard painful way.
Good dogs guns bikes and boats are far harder to come by than women. If I learned a woman did not love motorcycles, guns, dogs & boats I never slept with them again.
Now I have a wife who buys me motorcycles and guns. I would not trade her for all the motorcycles and guns in the world.

Last edited:
Get a new wife. Trust me if she doesn't like your bike, dog, guns or boat she does not like you either. Take my word for it or learn the hard painful way.
Good dogs guns bikes and boats are far harder to come by than women. If I learned a woman did not love motorcycles, guns, dogs & boats I never slept with them again.
Now I have a wife who buys me motorcycles and guns. I would not trade her for all the motorcycles and guns in the world.

So you're saying that no man should be willing to give up his guns, car, or boat for the woman he loves? I must be whipped!

+1 :agree: There are many women out there. I've been through a couple of wives already. Being in a relationship where the lady is consantly nagging about various aspects of your life is no picnic. I'm up front with all of the women in my life. They know what I enjoy doing in my leisure time. If they can't handle it, they should be honest and say so from the beginning. I don't BS them, so I expect the same in return. I've had a couple of past relationships actually become interested and learn how to hunt, fish and shoot because they saw how much time and effort I put into it. I'd say NEVER compromise yourself for anyone, especially a WOMAN. :wink:

gf

I've kept quiet abut this for a while but...

So you're saying that no man should be willing to give up his guns, car, or boat for the woman he loves? I must be whipped!

No just "in Lust" a marriage is a relationship of sharing if you are willing to give up so must she in order for a relationship to work. If you end up doing all the giving and her all the taking you will become bitter and resentful eventually. So if guns, Dogs, N boats are what helps make you happy then she must share your likes and dislikes, sex N looks are just temporary. She will take a interest in your hobbies just as you must take a interest in hers if there is a true bond. Believe me been married to the same woman for over 32 years it must be a two way road, if not you are doomed to a future of either failure or servitude choose wisely.

Last edited:
Gave up most of those thing when the kids started popping out.Found what caused that and stopped it. Now kids gone wife has own guns ( shoots as well or better than me) and I can't ride my Harley with out her.Looking for her own now. Married 32 years. 5 kids 7 grand kids Lots of pets.:

Last edited:

You miss read what I said. Before I start cars are not motorcycles whole different animal
Trust me if she doesn't like your bike, dog, guns or boat she does not like you either. Take my word for it or learn the hard painful way.
My wife loves me for who I am, as I am, she knows my bike dog & guns are an integral part of who what I am. She would not change that for the world because she likes me just the way I am. GlockFan said it quite well there is not reason to ever compromise who and what you are especially not for a woman

You miss read what I said. Before I start cars are not motorcycles whole different animal

My wife loves me for who I am, as I am, she knows my bike dog & guns are an integral part of who what I am. She would not change that for the world because she likes me just the way I am. GlockFan said it quite well there is not reason to ever compromise who and what you are especially not for a woman

Sheesh, man, I was just being sarcastic. Couldn't you tell? Have a sense of humor about this!

Sheesh, man, I was just being sarcastic. Couldn't you tell? Have a sense of humor about this!
Nope couldn't tell, sorry have seen to many that are that whipped and think it is a good thing. Never have understood the "need" some have to be in a "relationship".

Nope couldn't tell, sorry have seen to many that are that whipped and think it is a good thing. Never have understood the "need" some have to be in a "relationship".

Good point. Not saying that I should ever be given the option to choose one over the other, but the love of a good woman is better than any pleasure that an inanimate object could give me (although hitting the bullseye at the shooting range comes a close second :smile:).

It is indeed hard to find the woman that will put up with your likes, and just as hard for her to find a guy that will put up with hers. But this is a given at age 57 it would suck big time to grow old alone.

It is indeed hard to find the woman that will put up with your likes, and just as hard for her to find a guy that will put up with hers. But this is a given at age 57 it would suck big time to grow old alone.

+1 I turned 58 today and if something happened to my wife I would probably be looking around at the funeral home. Some people hate it but I really enjoy being married, most of the time. :sarcastic:

Good point. Not saying that I should ever be given the option to choose one over the other, but the love of a good woman is better than any pleasure that an inanimate object could give me (although hitting the bullseye at the shooting range comes a close second :smile:).
What I am talking about is not just about pleasure of an inanimate object. Rather about who I am or who You are. About what gives me joy. I ride and have since 1973. It is a deeply ingrained part of who I am, I have carried for nearly as long. Every year I take at least one road trip for a couple of weeks or month. To see those great nation of ours. I camp and ride free. To take those "things" away from me or ask that I give them up is to ask that I forfeit who I am. Obviously anyone who would ask that of me does not like me. So this is the point. Why be with anyone who does not like me? Why would you want to be with anyone who does like you, for you as you are?

Thank goodness I am not looking. I do not have a woman who puts up with what I like. She loves me because of who I am. Just as she is my star exactly the way she is. We are partners in every sense of the word. Not only would she never ask me to give up my bike she bought me one for fathers day a few years back.
I would rather be alone than to try to be someone I am not and live a lie

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back