Homicidal organ transplantee

toreskha

Titles are un-American.
Yikes!

Busskohl, 18, has been charged with two felony counts relating to a break-in attempt. But police say he was up to something more sinister: a murder plot that involved cutting out the victim's heart or slicing off his eyelids.
Fratto sleeps with a baseball bat next to his bed and a flashlight on his nightstand. A 10-foot-long 2 by 4 barricades his bedroom door. He's installed lights with motion sensors on the outside of his home and added locks on his doors, both inside and out.

It is Fratto who, authorities say, was to be Busskohl's possible victim. He lives just a few blocks from Busskohl.
I think Fratto might be missing a critical part of any security infrastructure: a firearm. In any case, one certainly can't blame him for securing himself against a known threat.

Anything to secure his safety.A big gun for sure would be one part of it.Sounds like a sacrafice.

I think I would get a gun Of course if it were me I would already have one. It is hard to believe they let this nut case out on bond.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back