Southern Nevada Get together

Hoplites1234

Any one interested in getting together and doing some shooting at a local range? I figure there's a lot I could learn from some of you.

I would love to but my schedule this month is pretty tight! Still planning on hitting the road to move to Florida Nov. 1. I live in Las Vegas and could try to make get together at a range here. Unfortunately I don't have time to plan it or put it today. This is definitely something I want to start once I get to Tampa.

Nevada/Texas

I would love to but my schedule this month is pretty tight! Still planning on hitting the road to move to Florida Nov. 1. I live in Las Vegas and could try to make get together at a range here. Unfortunately I don't have time to plan it or put it today. This is definitely something I want to start once I get to Tampa.

Luke, do you have any idea what the stumbling block is between Nevada and Texas as far as recipcating? Do you know if there is any chance of that happening anytime soon?

Not sure exactly but I'm plotting that out soon as I'm driving from Vegas to New Orleans to Tampa.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back