?Prepare for Civil War?

I wouldn't mind living in The Republic Of Washington either....actually if Oregon Washington and some other north west territories just made The Great Northwest Republic I wouldn't mind...

With all the crap going on in the country, maybe Texas does need to sit down and think about this.
Not saying we should, but, plans need to be put in place.

Tim

I lived in Houston for 7 years. My then wife was from there so I thought what the hell I'll go there, can't hurt. Was I in for a surprise! They believe vehemently that Texas is the greatest state in the USA. They mostly all carry guns, either in their trucks back window, or on their person, or both. While I was there it was not uncommon to read about a shooting because of a fender bender. They will shoot anyone for any reason. Did I carry a gun? You bet I did! Normally had a 357 magnum in my glove compartment, and tuck it into my waistband holster when I was out and about. The prettiest site in my life was Houston in my rear view mirror. I don't miss the place a bit, even when we have a ten inch snowfall and 20 below zero temps here in Minnesota. I would rather be here where the murder rate is extremely low compared to 2-3 a day. Let em go they can have their own Republic or whatever they want to call it.

Just the fact that a moron like Judge Head can be a Judge says all you need to about Texas. The State that rewrites our text books to shield us from the truth; that feels superior for some unknown reason. They are an embarrassment to the country and responsible for much of the hate speak that permeates blogs, especially gun blogs. Do I really have to hate that we have a black President - I don't think so, in fact it's much more what America and Democracy stands for than anything coming out of the tiny minded state of texas. If you're a racist just say so and let's stop the nonsense about "he's going to take away your guns", "he'll turn over the government to the UN" - it's just incredible that we are so regressive that this kind of nonsense really gets any voice anywhere. I carry a gun everywhere I can, I will protect myself and my loved ones and I don’t' have to hate anyone or be frightened of a take-over by the UN, or by minorities. Hell, we all came initially as immigrants. Enjoy your guns, your right to carry them and get over the fact that tolerance, equal opportunity and freedom is what this country stands for, not fear and racism and stories invented to drive a wedge between us.

Just the fact that a moron like Judge Head can be a Judge says all you need to about Texas. The State that rewrites our text books to shield us from the truth; that feels superior for some unknown reason. They are an embarrassment to the country and responsible for much of the hate speak that permeates blogs, especially gun blogs. Do I really have to hate that we have a black President - I don't think so, in fact it's much more what America and Democracy stands for than anything coming out of the tiny minded state of texas. If you're a racist just say so and let's stop the nonsense about "he's going to take away your guns", "he'll turn over the government to the UN" - it's just incredible that we are so regressive that this kind of nonsense really gets any voice anywhere. I carry a gun everywhere I can, I will protect myself and my loved ones and I don’t' have to hate anyone or be frightened of a take-over by the UN, or by minorities. Hell, we all came initially as immigrants. Enjoy your guns, your right to carry them and get over the fact that tolerance, equal opportunity and freedom is what this country stands for, not fear and racism and stories invented to drive a wedge between us.

You Bloviated that Texas is an 'embarrassment' to the rest of the country? :blink:
I'm guessing that you are from; California, Illinois, New York or 'Iran' maybe? :wacko:

'Tolerance' you say?
'A Bunch of Racists' you claim??
Pot to Kettle my LibTarded friend! :big_boss:

Ma Vaffanculo (Have a nice day). :rolleyes:

Thank you for proving my point. It's hard to believe how morons one state can house! Texas....the winner...and I'm from radical old Michigan!

Thank you for proving my point. It's hard to believe how morons one state can house! Texas....the winner...and I'm from radical old Michigan!

Yeah....you 'really proved' your over bloviated points. :rolleyes:

I'm guessing that you must be the only moron within the entire state of Michigan eh?? :yes4:

You Bloviated that Texas is an 'embarrassment' to the rest of the country? :blink:
I'm guessing that you are from; California, Illinois, New York or 'Iran' maybe? :wacko:

'Tolerance' you say?
'A Bunch of Racists' you claim??
Pot to Kettle my LibTarded friend! :big_boss:

Ma Vaffanculo (Have a nice day). :rolleyes:

Boy, talk about denial. The first step is to regulate guns, then to be safe we must know who has what, then oh, we need to make sure you only have the fed approved type of gun and not one we do not approve of, oh, now we want them all. We will take care of you OUR WAY. The UN will come at Obummer's call for help. The Tex Judge is correct. I like the LbTarded pot post, thanks. :yes4:

I visited my brother often when he lived in Houston, TX. He would always tell me that the people down here are a lil different when it came to guns. Reading some of the comments form TX posters confirms it all.

I'd love to live most anywhere IF:

Nobody got "elected" and thereby pretended to own me and my property, to tell me what I could consume, how I could dress, how I raised my children or any of the other million things our overlords pretend to have "authority" to dictate.

Nobody got "elected" and were thereby "authorized" to steal ANY of my property, or what I worked to earn, on the pretense of "the common good" or "the community." If people want roads, hospitals, etc... they can work together and make it happen through voluntary action and hard work - as they used to do - not via theft and coercion.

Everybody minded their own business and didn't try to dictate to their neighbors, yet were open to friendships and voluntary organizations for mutual aid and defense.

Everyone took personal responsibility for their own safety and that of their legitimate dependents, by whatever means worked for them - as long as it did not include theft from and coercion of their neighbors.

Does this describe Texas? Or anywhere else in the world? Not yet. We all have a lot of work to do.

I wouldn't mind living in The Republic Of Washington either....actually if Oregon Washington and some other north west territories just made The Great Northwest Republic I wouldn't mind...

Cascadia is a lovely dream.

As for Texas, do you think if we asked nicely, Mexico would just take it back?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back