Nonresident Florida CCW Permit Has Arrived

calmp9

I am surprised, but my nonresident Florida CCW permit was in the mail when I got home. Not a bad turnaround considering the experiences posted by others.

FYI, my application was mailed on the night of June 11. The application fee check posted to my account on June 25. Permit arrived on August 11. I did not use the electronic fingerprints..

Sounds great! Glad you got it in a reasonable amount of time. Maybe you got lucky, or maybe there were fewer applications to process when you submitted yours.

In any case, I hope you are never in a situation where you need it.

Sounds great! Glad you got it in a reasonable amount of time. Maybe you got lucky, or maybe there were fewer applications to process when you submitted yours.

In any case, I hope you are never in a situation where you need it.

I hope so too. I might have gotten lucky. All I know is that I double checked everything before I sent the application in.

Thanks for the reply. I know it's 7 years down the road, but do you know what the renewal process is like?

I've had mine 3 years now so I have not had to renew it yet. From what I've heard they will send you a packet with the paperwork before the current one expires. Fill out the form and send it in with the processing fee and wait.

It seems like the turn around time has gotten a lot better here. When a friend and I sent our paperwork in it took between 15 and 20 days to get ours resident permits. That included Thanksgiving weekend.

I got a letter from the state asking if I wanted to renew and to send $65 dollors and the new one came in two weels.No problem.

Congratulations! When do you think you will be utilizing it?

Thanks!

Not sure yet. There's talk about going there to visit my brother's in laws. It would be a mass exodus involving a lot of family members so I can see that agreeing on a date in going to be a task in itself. You know how that goes.

Glad to hear it arrived. I'll see if I can get the same results.
Mine was mailed July17th and the check posted on Aug 5th. I did the electronic prints.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back