Forklift helps 700-pound man take outing

S&WM&P40

like the topic says.. Follow link for photos. Link Removed

That guy has been all over the Discovery channels for a couple years. He must have gained more weight, I thought he had lot a lot more that 300 lbs. It could be his brother though... ;)

I remember on Discovery they had him in the hospital and had to monitor his calories because if they cut it too much he could starve to death even at 1000 lbs. It's hard to believe with that much fat you could starve to death by not eating...

I remember on Discovery they had him in the hospital and had to monitor his calories because if they cut it too much he could starve to death even at 1000 lbs. It's hard to believe with that much fat you could starve to death by not eating...

I'm just wondering how in the world people allow themselves to get so fat?

Wonder what kind of work he does. Being that huge, he must spend on food what I spend on ammo! That's goota be one high paying job to be able to stay home and grow *** all day. All I gotta say is D**N!

gf

Wonder what kind of work he does. Being that huge, he must spend on food what I spend on ammo! That's goota be one high paying job to be able to stay home and grow *** all day. All I gotta say is D**N!

gf

Most people who are as grossly overweight as this man are bedridden. I've seen stories about grossly overweight people who haven't been out of the house in ten years or more. So, like most of them, I'm pretty sure this guy doesn't work. My guess is that he is collecting disability. In other words, we taxpayers are paying for this fata** to sit back and gorge himself into the grave.

Most people who are as grossly overweight as this man are bedridden. I've seen stories about grossly overweight people who haven't been out of the house in ten years or more. So, like most of them, I'm pretty sure this guy doesn't work. My guess is that he is collecting disability. In other words, we taxpayers are paying for this fata** to sit back and gorge himself into the grave.

going beyond that he could not prepare food, bath, or even go to the bathroom by himself, someone had to be giving him 24 hour care, which brings me back to if you had a loved one that did that to them self would you continue to shovel several thousand calories a day into them or would you cut them back and make them loose weight?

I have a friend, n he is a great guy but at 450 pounds morbidly obese, he had his stomach stapled and lost close to 125 pounds in short order, but then started to gorge again. One day he was complaining about how his wife was on him about his eating habits, n my response was that she loved him and wanted to keep him around a while longer, curb your appetite.

going beyond that he could not prepare food, bath, or even go to the bathroom by himself, someone had to be giving him 24 hour care, which brings me back to if you had a loved one that did that to them self would you continue to shovel several thousand calories a day into them or would you cut them back and make them loose weight?

I have a friend, n he is a great guy but at 450 pounds morbidly obese, he had his stomach stapled and lost close to 125 pounds in short order, but then started to gorge again. One day he was complaining about how his wife was on him about his eating habits, n my response was that she loved him and wanted to keep him around a while longer, curb your appetite.

I've read that food is something that people can actually become addicted to, and a food addiction is just as devastating as are addictions to drugs, alcohol, and gambling.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back