Front Sight Training Certificate goes to LiveBlues

$70 Gift Certificate for JSHolsters.com goes to Magistrate PO

Free Tshirt from Link Removed goes to Vir Quisque Vir

Sets of FirearmsLocator.com Ear Plug Containers go to the following:
gmolinaro73
festus
createdeemcee
t11spanner

I'd like to thank everyone for posting and participating.

Sorry for the delay guys but I've been on vacation with the family the past 2 weeks.

#################################################################
This month we have multiple items with multiple winners! To win all you need to do is participate on the forums as I will be choosing users that were active during June at random.

Item 1: Front Sight Training Certificate (Details below)
Item 2: $70 Gift Certificate for JSHolsters.com
Item 3: Free Tshirt from Link Removed
Item 4-7: 4 Sets of FirearmsLocator.com Ear Plug Containers: Each set contains 5 containers, one of each color they offer. So there will be 4 users that win a set.

Link Removed

Front Sight Training Certificate Details:
This is an Expanded First Family Front Sight Course Certificate that is good for enrollment in any of the following classes:

Two Day Defensive Handgun
Four Day Defensive Handgun
Two Day Tactical Shotgun
Four Day Tactical Shotgun
Two Day Practical Rifle
Four Day Practical Rifle

This is a great opportunity to get some great training from Front Sight. I am a Life member myself. I'd like to thank them for donating such a great prize.

Certificates are transferable, but not redeemable for cash, and non refundable. One certificate per person, per course when enrolling in a Four Day Course. Two people may use one certificate when enrolling in the same Two Day Course together. Certificate must be presented with a completed Application for Training. Certificate only valid for a student's first course at Front Sight and has no expiration date.

Last edited:
Luke, I'm not sure how you are doin' it. You didn't do it when you lived in Loss Wages, but now that you are in the Sunshine State, man! This site has improved by leaps and bounds. All I can figure is it must be the time difference. Well, just as last month, as much as I would like to, I cannot use the Front Sight prize. If chosen, please pick another forum member. BTW: the review of the Taurus PT-145 was spot on. My Sig Sauer P220 Compact now has a little brother in the PT-145. It's my first polymer firearm.

Luke, I'm not sure how you are doin' it. You didn't do it when you lived in Loss Wages, but now that you are in the Sunshine State, man! This site has improved by leaps and bounds. All I can figure is it must be the time difference. Well, just as last month, as much as I would like to, I cannot use the Front Sight prize. If chosen, please pick another forum member. BTW: the review of the Taurus PT-145 was spot on. My Sig Sauer P220 Compact now has a little brother in the PT-145. It's my first polymer firearm.

It's definitely just a time issue. I have more free time to work on my site as well as a flexible schedule to be able to take care of it throughout the day as needed. I've been busy this past week but normally I'm online all day.

Hey everyone. I'm currently on a 2 week vacation but will be able to get some time to do all the giveaways on Monday. Sorry for all the delays but I've got a bunch of family in that is taking up all my time. I'll also be posting the July giveaways at that time!

Thanks for being patient. Winners have been selected and I've also posted details on the July giveaway.

Thanks LukeM

I was on vacation and did not get to reply as quickly as I would have liked! Thanks for the E-mail and the posted notice.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back