AK-47 or Nail Gun?

Bucho

This is an interesting article I read the other day:

Link Removed

"DENVER - Authorities surrounded a Home Depot store in the Denver area on Tuesday after witnesses claimed to have seen a "man with an AK-47" assault rifle there.

Witnesses told police that a man carrying the weapon and a "banana clip" full of ammunition was seen inside the store -- located in the suburb of Aurora -- just before 9:00 a.m. Tuesday.

Authorities surrounded the store and searched for the reported gunman.

After several minutes, a store employee told police that the "gunman" was probably a customer he had seen in the store a short time earlier. However, he said the customer carried a nail gun -- not an assault rifle -- and was simply looking for parts.

The employee also said the man had left the store before police arrived.

No arrests were made. "

I don't know about you but mistaking a nail gun for an AK-47 seems a bit difficult. The interesting thing is that the witness describes an AK-47 with a banana clip. This person must know at least something about guns to describe that...probably an anti-gun person trying to create some gun drama.

Anti-gun person at home depot

This is an interesting article I read the other day:

Link Removed

"DENVER - Authorities surrounded a Home Depot store in the Denver area on Tuesday after witnesses claimed to have seen a "man with an AK-47" assault rifle there.

Witnesses told police that a man carrying the weapon and a "banana clip" full of ammunition was seen inside the store -- located in the suburb of Aurora -- just before 9:00 a.m. Tuesday.

Authorities surrounded the store and searched for the reported gunman.

After several minutes, a store employee told police that the "gunman" was probably a customer he had seen in the store a short time earlier. However, he said the customer carried a nail gun -- not an assault rifle -- and was simply looking for parts.

The employee also said the man had left the store before police arrived.

No arrests were made. "

I don't know about you but mistaking a nail gun for an AK-47 seems a bit difficult. The interesting thing is that the witness describes an AK-47 with a banana clip. This person must know at least something about guns to describe that...probably an anti-gun person trying to create some gun drama.

Don't know if I would call them anti-gun.. I would get a little upset if I saw someone with an AK-47 in Home Depot and I love guns.. just don't like to think someone would take an AK-47 to home depot with a banana clip... I think they were just trying to get attention -- maybe -- who knows... sounds like they were just nuts...

They just haven't been made aware of the new "nail carbines" that are out now.

SA_image_070829_1m.jpg

I don't know of any AK-47 rifles that use a "clip".

gf

Yes, Glock Fan, they've got the terminology wrong, but instead of pretending you don't know what they're talking about (because you and I both know that it's the magazine they're referring to), just smile and refer to it by its correct name. Who knows, if you do it enough, maybe they'll eventually get it right.

I don't know of any AK-47 rifles that use a "clip".

gf

Yes, Glock Fan, they've got the terminology wrong, but instead of pretending you don't know what they're talking about (because you and I both know that it's the magazine they're referring to), just smile and refer to it by its correct name. Who knows, if you do it enough, maybe they'll eventually get it right.

They all do:
Link Removed
mags, pouch, stripper clips, guide, cleaning kit--cool stuff to go wiith your AK
Yes, I'm being a bit of a wise@$$, but it gets tiresome when people constantly discuss clip:magazine point out finger on trigger in pictures, etc.

Cool avatar Toreshka! Give me a couple of days and I bet I can find a cooler one!
I was going to put his and Hill's crazy pics next to each other. I'm too lazy though.

What if they had a kid together? Emperor Palpatine for sure...

Don't know. Don't see any reason why anyone should be able to own a nail gun unless they are a carpenter.

I'd like to combine that Milwaukee AR with a Sawzall. That would be a pretty mean machine.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back