Does this guy have a clue???

Maybe I missed something while checking out the FBI crime statistics. After all, I'm not employed by the FBI.

Link Removed

I wonder if this guy actually reads what his agency publishes.

gf

"I tend to believe weapons harm people and more often than not they harm the people carrying them."
"The fact is we can't rule out any community in the United States as a potential incubator of terrorism," Mueller said.
Mueller sounds a little...

instructoart_cuckoo.gif

Like robots many of these elitists spout out the same brain washed dribble. Truth and facts mean nothing to them.

"The fact is we can't rule out any community in the United States as a potential incubator of terrorism," Mueller said.

That's the remark that really has me PO'd! The director of the FBI believes we are all terrorist suspects simply because we exist. This clown should be drummed out of his position and never hold a position of ANY authority again. I'd be willing to bet that were he demoted to beat cop in Mayberry he'd make Barney Fife look like SuperCop.

Of COURSE! So it naturally follows that we should all be weapons-free and defenseless in light of this revelation!

This also sheds light on one of the age old questions: Why are there so many more Horse's Asses than there are actual horses?

how do such "smart" people get to be in these positions...

Because "smart" does not mean capable. Watch any cop show on TV or talk to the real thing and see how many with the rank sucked on the street. Not all (before I get flamed) but many. That way in many professions, those that can do, those that can't work for the government. those that can't (capably) work for the government become the leadership.

I think his agent orange is acting up!

Guns more often than not harm the people that carry them??? LOL!!!!! This guy is a brainwashed idiot!

I think Government officials should be required by law to furnish proof of fact on any statement made by them. What a crock!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back