Indiana to kentucky.

Llamaminimax

So im going to be going to kentucky with the family for a few days and im wanting to carry my pistol. But im alittle to busy to go poking through the internet all day to find something. So can someone tell me. I live in northern indiana and I know kentucky allows the carry of a handgun from indiana. But is it only open carry or can I conceal carry when I need to.

So im going to be going to kentucky with the family for a few days and im wanting to carry my pistol. But im alittle to busy to go poking through the internet all day to find something. So can someone tell me. I live in northern indiana and I know kentucky allows the carry of a handgun from indiana. But is it only open carry or can I conceal carry when I need to.

Maybe you are a little too busy to carry a gun if you can't take the time to find the laws applicable to carrying that gun.

However, since I am a firm supporter of the 2nd Ammendment, your Indiana permit is recognized by Kentucky, therefore you can conceal the handgun in Kentucky. Thirty seconds of reading the same posts like this that occur everyday on this forum would provide you with this link:

http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/USReciprocity.pdf

But whether or not you can carry in Ky w/ an Indiana permit is a gun law and you should know it

Well....only if you plan on carrying in Kentucky with an Indiana permit. I don't particularly need to know that myself....I'm not planning on traveling to Kentucky any time soon and I don't have an Indiana permit.... :-D

Well....only if you plan on carrying in Kentucky with an Indiana permit. I don't particularly need to know that myself....I'm not planning on traveling to Kentucky any time soon and I don't have an Indiana permit.... :-D

You're also not an uber genius gun expert.

I wish I was as smart now as I was when I was 19

Once again indiana and kentucky is not a gun they are states. which I live in one state not all 50 so im not going to sit down all day and waste my life learning every state law about carrying a handgun. You can sit there and say then I dont care about carrying a gun I dont see how that makes sense cause I live in indiana not kentucky. Im always busy im 19 I have the military to join I have places to go and things to do so sorry I dont sit at the computer all day and aint looking at my phone all day. So lets see what u have to say now.

Once again indiana and kentucky is not a gun they are states. which I live in one state not all 50 so im not going to sit down all day and waste my life learning every state law about carrying a handgun. You can sit there and say then I dont care about carrying a gun I dont see how that makes sense cause I live in indiana not kentucky. Im always busy im 19 I have the military to join I have places to go and things to do so sorry I dont sit at the computer all day and aint looking at my phone all day. So lets see what u have to say now.

You don't have to know the laws of all 50 states, but you better take the time to learn the laws of the state you are going to carry a gun in. If you don't have time to learn the laws of the state you are going to carry a gun in, then don't take the gun to that state to carry. It's that simple. I am glad to hear, though, that we are so honored to have the one single 19 year old boy among us solely responsible for the earth continuing to rotate.

I say get your ass down to MEPS and put your money where your mouth is.

Crazy seeing you dont know me so you have no idea that I already have done my testing. So anything else you think you can complain about?

Crazy seeing you dont know me so you have no idea that I already have done my testing. So anything else you think you can complain about?

Seriously?

Kid I had a body count when you were in Kindercare. Don't tell me how you're going to join the military, go do it!

Then after you pass BCT, AIT and get an actual combat tour under your belt then you can come back and tell us what a bad ass know it all you are.

Until then all you are is another annoying mouth on the net

I travel to Kentucky often myself. Open carry is legal with no permit required, provided you can lawfully possess a firearm. Your Indiana LTCH will allow you to conceal carry and transport your firearm. If you are not licensed in Indiana you can not conceal carry in Kentucky. Just stay away from the schools, bars, and any Government offices. Also, Land between the Lakes is off limits except for hunting season

First off I highly doubt you were in the military. You have a picture of the 12 year old girl from kickass as your default if you were in the military that is very sad and creepy to say at the least. Im gonna take a guess if you were in the military you were either navy or air force cause I have tons of marine friends who would never put a little girl as their picture its just really gay. And you prolly have ptsd from god knows what so you drink alot and beat your wife and kids. Until one day the were tired of it so she left you and took the kids and you havent seen them since.

I live here in Kentucky I see someone answered your question but what I did instead of going threw every states laws I just looked at the states that border Kentucky for I am more likely to visit those states just a helpful tip

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back