Men's Wearhouse

I have replaced my transmission mount, but still get that knocking noise when i take off from a dead stop it use to do it way worse though. I looked under my truck and i could see a lil trans mission residue as if the yolk on the drive shaft was coming out. Let me know if this has happened to u and how i can maybe fix it.

That is +1 for MW. Thus far only one place I went to didn't allow weapons unless you were law enforcing. Ironically it was a Mall, and I can't help but wonder what the Hell the owner is thanking.

Thank you for this post. I have been a customer of them for awhile and have been wondering about this. Every time I go there I have left my gun in the car because to try on and get fitted for suits it may get akward. This will help a lot. I appreciate it.

I've been using Men's Warehouse for years here in Charleston. I have always found them to go above and beyond with their service. When I need suits or sport coats, I look nowhere else.

KK

I wonder if they can help with Ccw tux rental.. Except I'm in wa

FWIW, they do accommodate CCW with tux rental. I went in to check prices and they decided they wanted to measure me right there. She felt my M&P and asked if I'd be carrying. We guessed at J-frame measurements.

I like Tennessee.

It's nice to see a company that accommodates it's customers' needs like Men's Wearhouse.

I almost wish I wore suits or sports coats so I could support Men's Warehouse. I will keep this business in mind when I do have a need for dress clothes.

As long as it's not Adam & Steves:sarcastic:

That site is listed as www. adammale .com IIRC.

It's odd you know that url.....

What's up with transmission repair on here? I could use a worn out transmission for a target.

Anyway , we get our suits from MWH and they do a great job. The jackets work wonderful considering we carry oc, mag pouch, radio, and sidearm all on our waists when working. +1 for them always

This is great to hear. I started going to MW when I needed a suit for my grandpa's funeral, and after having bad service at Knights. I've always liked MW, now I will make sure to recommend them to all my CCW friends.

Hmmm...thanks for the recommendation Fudo and guys...we have stocks from Men's Warehouse but we haven't been there at all although we have seen them advertised almost everyday on tv. I need a complete suit or two for my husband and I kept putting off going there. Going here to USA Carry is much easier than going out and looking for shirts and pants and the like for hubby, but he is worth it. I will take the time for him after tomorrow. It is my day tomorrow.I will make it his on Monday.

great to hear!!!! I am actually buying a suit here soon for my brother's wedding in New York in June but can't carry a gun there. Happy to hear they are supportive of the second amendment and so helpful. That just might earn my business for my new suit :) thanks for posting!

Amazing.. i would have never thought that local business would be so co-operative with CCW owners. i have always loved mens wearhouse now this makes one more.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back