Handgun Safety Course for CCW

lovedog06

The page doesn't list the requirement for recieving a CCW, but in order to recieve a CCW in the state of Maine you have to submit proof of handgun safety course within the last 5 years. There are some exceptions if you are military or if you had a permit before 1990. Also some issueing authorities allow you to personally demonstrate handgun safety to fill this requirement.

Link Removed

The page doesn't list the requirement for recieving a CCW, but in order to recieve a CCW in the state of Maine you have to submit proof of handgun safety course within the last 5 years. There are some exceptions if you are military or if you had a permit before 1990. Also some issueing authorities allow you to personally demonstrate handgun safety to fill this requirement.

Link Removed

... and just how does one find these classes in their area (Sanford in my case)?

David

Link Removed

I was in the USAF from 1973-1993. I have my DD Form 214. Does this satisfy the handgun safety course requirement?

David

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back