sweat pants and paddle holsters don't mix

Mobuck

Changed my mind. Just pretend it never happened.

Simply a natural reaction. Didn't know the guy and had no idea what his intention might be. I don't profess to be Marshal Dillon so I plan to be a step ahead whenever possible.

Simply a natural reaction. Didn't know the guy and had no idea what his intention might be. I don't profess to be Marshal Dillon so I plan to be a step ahead whenever possible.

So, you see a guy as you put it

I noticed a fairly large black guy wearing sweats reach for something on an upper shelf. As he did so, his shirt came up and his pants sagged and there was his S&W Bodyguard in a Kydex paddle holster

Apparently his had was no where near his gun, I'd say his "intention" was to get something off that shelf.

I'd cut back on the caffine

I'm glad to hear you didn't brandish. But it's scary that you came so close, with no real threat.

Be careful out there.

It's hard to ccw with sweatpants or athletic shorts, I'm surprised the paddle didn't make his pants sag noticeably.

I use a smartcarry holster for a G23 with these types of clothing and it's nearly invisible.

If I ever expected to see someone carrying in a paddle holster with sweatpants in would be in Walmart --LOL

that's kinda what happen to me i was concealed carrying in a mall eating at the food court and my gun popped out two ladies behind me saw it ate there meals quick and left didn't notice till my wife pointed out the look on there faces these things happen unless it's winter and you have layers of clothes on

I'm puzzled as to why you get to the ready to draw your weapon as well? If I noticed your weapon become unconcealed unintentionally would you want me to almost draw on you?

It seems he was just shopping to me and apologized....

Haa haaa haaa! Now that's funny! I don't care who ya are! If you want to carry with sweat pants on look up pistol wear. I can wear that in my running gear and no one is the wiser.

If I ever expected to see someone carrying in a paddle holster with sweatpants in would be in Walmart --LOL

Winner, best post of the thread

It's hard to ccw with sweatpants or athletic shorts, I'm surprised the paddle didn't make his pants sag noticeably.

I generally wear sweats at home and carry I find that a cheap pair of clip on suspenders will hook you right up.

It's not like there was any "about to draw" going on. No more than an old guy pushing his winter vest out of the way to get to the chapstick in his pocket. As soon as we made eye contact, I could tell he just wasn't paying attention to what was going on with his holster.
BTW As the guy was pulling his shirt down and his pants up, his hand WAS closer to his gun than my hand was to my pistol.
My sole intention with this post was to point out the foolish ways in which some misguided people attempt to carry concealed.

Some poor guy with his hands in the air. You with your hand near your gun. This could never happen to me. I won't go into Wallmart. LOL

Not sure about the first comment on this thread but back to the subject title, I have a Remora holster that will work with sweat pants and any type of shorts or pants with draw strings. I do not consider it to be a 24/7 type of holster but for the times these kind of pants or shorts are being used, the holster works well with a taut drawstring--its "stickiness" just keeps it in place. Go to the Remora site and watch video

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back