Guns And Judges: Electing The Supreme Court

Things could get very bad over the neat 4 to 8 years. Even much longer if we get a couple left wing, liberal judges.

If we could get that geezer John Paul Stevens (who turned 88 last month) off the court, and replace him with a reliable pro gun justice, we'd have a pro 2A majority sitting on the court (Breyer, Souter, and Ginsburg are unquestionably anti, while Kennedy I'm not really too sure about).

Even if he wer gone today i have my doubts that we could get a conservitive in there with our liberal House aand Senate. We could not even get any thing done when we had a Republican majority.

something tells me that no matter what.. they will find a way somehow to take away our rights. one example. here in michigan we are supposed to register our firearms with the local police.. unconstitutional? this way they have a list of who has what if they ever need to take them away. there was never any vote on this by the people. it was done in the shadows... don't remember our founding fathers ever saying we have the right as long as our arms are registered...

As an ad on, I just got this in email:

NIGHTMARE!!!!

Here's something that could scare the kageebeez outta you and may prevent you from sleeping tonight unlike the comfy lookin' Clintoons ...

If Hillary tosses in the towel & agrees to back Obama, & he becomes President, what will she want in return? Not the VP - the voters, the party, & Obama probably wouldn't stand for that - and in 8 years, she'll be too old to run for the presidency again ...

So, what would this power hungry woman settle for? If Obama is elected, the House & Senate will surely be Democrat controlled & Obama can pay Hillary off big time by nominating her for the Supreme Court . . .
justice hillary . justice hillary .. justice hillaryyyyy

Remember, John Paul Stevens is 88 yrs old. The Republicans will have no way of stopping it. This woman would then be able to rain
havoc on our Republic for the rest of her life & do more damage than she ever could do as President.

She is waiting in the wings ...
sleep tight .

What a nightmare

As an ad on, I just got this in email:

NIGHTMARE!!!!

Here's something that could scare the kageebeez outta you and may prevent you from sleeping tonight unlike the comfy lookin' Clintoons ...

If Hillary tosses in the towel & agrees to back Obama, & he becomes President, what will she want in return? Not the VP - the voters, the party, & Obama probably wouldn't stand for that - and in 8 years, she'll be too old to run for the presidency again ...

So, what would this power hungry woman settle for? If Obama is elected, the House & Senate will surely be Democrat controlled & Obama can pay Hillary off big time by nominating her for the Supreme Court . . .
justice Hillary . justice Hillary .. justice hillarys

Remember, John Paul Stevens is 88 yrs old. The Republicans will have no way of stopping it. This woman would then be able to rain
havoc on our Republic for the rest of her life & do more damage than she ever could do as President.

She is waiting in the wings ...
sleep tight .

Horrible thought. So also would her as Attorney General be.

Maybe we should have the President and members of Congress swear to uphold and defend the Constitution?

Or, maybe we as a people, should quit electing politicians who have no respect for the Constitution!:boom06:

Maybe we should have the President and members of Congress swear to uphold and defend the Constitution?

Or, maybe we as a people, should quit electing politicians who have no respect for the Constitution!:boom06:

They already take an oath to do that but then again oaths to habitual liars means little.

They already take an oath to do that but then again oaths to habitual liars means little.

Sorry, I guess I should have turned the sarcasm level up another notch...:mellow:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back