Versa Carry: A New Concealment Option?

Malakai Christoff

Theres a new type of concealment Holster out there if you wanna call
it that, it looks kinda cool but doesnt look comfortable to me.
Was wondering if anyone owns or has used this rig and your thoughts?
Its Cheap but looks stirdy. Heres the link. VersaCarry Concealment System - YouTube

I agree. Looks very uncomfortable and it would really screw up a blued gun being right next to my sweaty love handles all day long!

KK

Quite simple, although it does look like it has some cons... such as nothing to keep sweat and such off your weapon....

I would rather spend basically the same money and get a remora holster myself....

Remora Holsters Store

Two other holster brands I highly recommend after personal experience are Smartcarry and Crossbreed....(they are higher $ than the above) They all have their own pro's and cons.....

Wow this must be a great product! The friendly gentleman at the end of the video claims the holster will work with guns of the future! He must be pretty smart if he could come up with a holster for guns that dont exist yet!

Wow this must be a great product! The friendly gentleman at the end of the video claims the holster will work with guns of the future! He must be pretty smart if he could come up with a holster for guns that dont exist yet!

I'm sorry if your comment wasn't sarcastic but I read it as being sarcasm.

That's the whole idea of the product. It would work for any future handgun of the same barrel diameter. He clearly explains how this works in the video and it makes sense. That being said, as others have stated I think the idea is interesting but has some faults.

I'm sorry if your comment wasn't sarcastic but I read it as being sarcasm.

That's the whole idea of the product. It would work for any future handgun of the same barrel diameter. He clearly explains how this works in the video and it makes sense. That being said, as others have stated I think the idea is interesting but has some faults.

If you're offended by sarcasm, you better find another place to post, or....grow some thicker skin:)

KK

Im thinking during the cold seasons,dressing in layers this mite
be nice for something small like a KelTec P32 or Diamond Back 380C?
45ACPKimber made a really important point, No Trigger Gaurd or Cover!
Very unsafe and dangerous for the fast draw under stress.

The lack of a trigger guard will keep me from buying it as well. Also, as others have said there is no protection for your skin...It seems like a decent idea...but there could/should be a little more to it...

I'm with KCD on this one, anything without the trigger being covered is an accident just waiting to happen in my opinion. No way would I use one of these. Don't be too surprised if you start hearing about law suits when enough people start using these. I don't want to be any where near someone carrying with one of these.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back