Utah Concealed Firearms Permit Class 10/1 or 10/3

I will be teaching a class this Saturday (10/1) or Monday (10/3), possibly both days if there's enough interest. Normal class fee is $150, however I'll be reducing the fee to $100. If you bring a friend(s), the class will be $75 per person.

Cost of the class will include all class materials, fingerprints, and color photo. All you will need to do is pay the application fee to the State of Utah when you submit your application.

Dam Greedy People!
I do class here in oklahoma and ony charge $40

Thats not to help others protect themself! --- Greed --- Money

Sorry You don't impress me

Free Enterprise

Charge whatever the market will bare, if you overcharge people will not come. Thats how you tell if it's to much or not enough.

Dam Greedy People!
I do class here in oklahoma and ony charge $40

Thats not to help others protect themself! --- Greed --- Money

Sorry You don't impress me

I teach the same class in UT for $30. Unfortunately the overhead in Hawaii is a lot higher than the state of UT. Most of my Hawaii classes are only a few students. The facility that I use is a fixed cost, and unfortunately will not be discounted based on the number of students. OTOH, my Utah classes are usually much bigger and there is no charge for the facility.

I don't know what you provide for your students, or how you run your classes. My students receive a spiral bound copy of the lesson plans (as required by Utah BCI) as well as a bunch of other handouts, which in some cases includes coupons and discount offers to the local gun shops. If I could afford to do the class for free, I would, and actually have done so in the past when I was able to get donated items like a facility, classroom materials, photo paper and ink.

Thanks a lot for your input.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back