I just saw a great T-shirt

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
WWW.thoseshirts.com

These shirts are the best right wing gun totin', God fearin', Liberal bashin' shirts ever. I particularly loved the celebrate diversity shirt.

I like them all but especially celebrate diversity and the 2nd amendment is my gun permit.

I have 3 shirts that I get a lot of comments on. The 1st one says " I just neutered the cat, now he's a liberal". The 2nd one says " 99% of democrats give the rest a bad name". The 3rd one is the "Choose One, victim, gun owner shirt. I love them.

My next one will say " I'm a right wing, anti-illegal, pro-life, gun owning, straight, white, college educated, politically informed, conservative, Christian male. Liberals hate me."

Is that awesome or what?

Also, check out CafePress.com

Last edited:
i dont agree with the message these shirts portray. i am a conservative, but i dont think browbeating my ideas into someones head is the way to go

It is not browbeating anyone it is just the way we feel. Now if I was going around forcing it on some one that is different. That would be a liberal.

browbeating?

It is not browbeating anyone it is just the way we feel. Now if I was going around forcing it on some one that is different. That would be a liberal.

I agree with you. I am not overly concerned if they like my opinion or not. Of course on the other hand even though I like the shirts for the most part I would not wear them very often just because when I am in public and carring I like to be as inconspicuous as I can be.

I like this one
shirtsquare-stripes.jpg

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back