Hawaii CCW lawsuit filed!

Quiet

Two days ago, the Hawaii Defense Foundation filed a lawsuit aganist Honolulu Chief of Police Louis Kealoha, the Honolulu Police Department, the City and County of Honolulu, the State of Hawaii, and Governor Neil Abercrombie in connection with civil rights violations of the Second and Fourteenth Amendments of the United States Constitution.

Follow the link for more info.
Link Removed

Hope they don't check out Mr. Baker's FB site. In the complaint he states that he is a Process Server. His FB site indicates he's active duty Navy. I smell a loss for Mr. Baker and a possible perjury charge in his future. Many other aspects of the complaint are suspect. Apparently his legal counsel didn't do much research. :-(

Yes, we all know what a reliable and unimpeachable source Facebook is. Whatever his credibility may be, I still don't hold out much for his chances. I'll hope mind you, but I won't dare to expect.

Hope they don't check out Mr. Baker's FB site. In the complaint he states that he is a Process Server. His FB site indicates he's active duty Navy. I smell a loss for Mr. Baker and a possible perjury charge in his future. Many other aspects of the complaint are suspect. Apparently his legal counsel didn't do much research. :-(

I've been on shore duty for 2 1/2 years. I am a licensed process server, firearms instructor, and investigator. I've held two - three jobs for a pretty long time.

You really think we would sit there and lie about what we do? Come on man.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back