SWAT raids old lady's house by mistake

Cooter

Liberty or Death
Police raid a house expecting a meth lab or something, and instead find an elderly lady drinking tea!

Link Removed

:koffie: :police::police:

I understand mistakes are going to happen, but this would have made me quite angry. I certainly hope they completely cleaned up her house and repaired anything the destroyed. I am just glad she wasn't harmed. I would have probably been holding my Sig and gotten myself shot.

The out come could have been much worse. What happens when the person living inside the house meets the "intruders" with a gun. There have been cases like this when innocent people have been killed.

Officers will be reviewing what went wrong in order to make sure this doesn't happen again.
In every instance of a raid that I can recall, the fault is obvious. Poor performance by LE and/or judge. It appeared that there was no reconniscence to confirm the information that led to the identification of the location and/or individuals. I find this unforgivable. Innocents killed, however infrequently, ought to end in consequences. I can't remember any.

It did happen in miami in the 70's and the man was shot for protecting his home.Wrong address.

Hey...Tea could be a drug!!!!!

If she was on her fifth or sixth cup of Earl Grey or .... Morning Thunder, There is no telling what she could be capable of. Thank God her knitting needles were not within arms reach. She is clearly out of control. She could have been having a (shudder...wince) TEA PARTY. That would be distribution with intent...(one lump or two)!
Any scones present should be checked for sugar content and then seized....more to follow on the evening news.

Would it have killed them to take a look inside first? There's mirrors made for that purpose...tiny cameras on the end of fiber optic strands...etc.

Would it have killed them to take a look inside first? There's mirrors made for that purpose...tiny cameras on the end of fiber optic strands...etc.

yes but that would actually make sense.. and when was the last time something made sense in this country...

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back