Third child is here.

S&WM&P40

I'm happy to announce that my wife just gave birth(8-14-11,12:17am) to our third child(A girl). My wife did it all in just one push while at 7cm. They are both home now and doing vary well. Photos to follow soon. Hope to be on the forums more now.

I'm happy to announce that my wife just gave birth(8-14-11,12:17am) to our third child(A girl). My wife did it all in just one push while at 7cm. They are both home now and doing vary well. Photos to follow soon. Hope to be on the forums more now.

Was wondering where you had been. Congrats!

Your life has now changed as much as when the first one came along. :man_in_love: If someone had told me before I would not have believed them but that third one makes all the difference in the world. When you go to a restaurant now you will have to find a table for 5-6, no longer the little square table for four. Go to the amusement park and someone will have to either sit out or ride alone. :mad: In you car now you will have to get one with a third seat to keep them from fighting over space. And forget about a three bedroom house. Yup, all those things you never considered before will now slap you in the face but I wouldn't trade my third one for anything. :biggrin:

People ask me about why would I have any children in this messed up world and I tell them someone has to populate the world with good people because the bad ones aren't slowing down on their growth. :laugh:

Congrats, How many more to come?

Keep joking with my wife that if we want our own tv show we need to have thirty kids and counting LOL! This one was our last,tried one more time for a boy but ended up with another girl. Love them all the same!

Congrats, How many more to come?
Not yet because she is only two days old LOL. My oldest girl(5) will be getting her first(Pink)single shot 22, she will be taking a training class after she gets it. Looking at some NRA classes but have not made up my mind one away or another yet. Problem is in our area we don't have a lot of NRA instructors(That still teach).

Was wondering where you had been. Congrats!
I have been working like crazy(6 days a week) took a job as a cable TV contractor installing cable tv,internet and phone for Comcast. By the time I get home at night all I want to do is sleep. I hope to be on here more in the weeks to come.

Your life has now changed as much as when the first one came along. :man_in_love: If someone had told me before I would not have believed them but that third one makes all the difference in the world. When you go to a restaurant now you will have to find a table for 5-6, no longer the little square table for four. Go to the amusement park and someone will have to either sit out or ride alone. :mad: In you car now you will have to get one with a third seat to keep them from fighting over space. And forget about a three bedroom house. Yup, all those things you never considered before will now slap you in the face but I wouldn't trade my third one for anything. :biggrin:

People ask me about why would I have any children in this messed up world and I tell them someone has to populate the world with good people because the bad ones aren't slowing down on their growth. :laugh:

Got a head start on the whole car thing,we bought a Ford Expedition a year or so ago came with the third row seat(has seat belts for 9 people). It's not as bad on gas as people think it is.

We are have plans on buying a fixer upper house that has 4 bed rooms and putting in the sweat to make it into our dream house. That way we can get a lot of house for little to no money.

Congratulations! Glad everyone is doing good. Take good care of that little girl. cause there's nothing like 'em! Have two of my own, and they've really been a blessing.:biggrin:

Not yet because she is only two days old LOL. My oldest girl(5) will be getting her first(Pink)single shot 22, she will be taking a training class after she gets it. Looking at some NRA classes but have not made up my mind one away or another yet. Problem is in our area we don't have a lot of NRA instructors(That still teach).

Message me when your oldest girl is ready. :) I'm still waiting on my official credentials to come in from the NRA, but I could teach her. Maybe we could work out something, put together a kids' class somewhere in your area. (Otherwise it would be sort of pricey to have me come up and give the course one-on-one.) Where in NH are you?

And have you gotten a miniature sized CCW Badge for her? :laugh:

I can see it now, her first words will be, "We don't need no stinkin badges."

Her first words will be "Make my day" as she lets loose with her 44 mag LOL.

Message me when your oldest girl is ready. :) I'm still waiting on my official credentials to come in from the NRA, but I could teach her. Maybe we could work out something, put together a kids' class somewhere in your area. (Otherwise it would be sort of pricey to have me come up and give the course one-on-one.) Where in NH are you?

I'm but by the Vermont boarder(about two hours from Boston,MA) give or take.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back