Ross Holster Walther PPS 9

SFC

I ordered this holster from Ross two and half months ago, but in all fairness I was informed of the length of time at the time of ordering.

I forgot all about this order until today when it arrived and then forgot what I ordered until after opening the box and read the invoice.

The holster is made in South America, leather Tan, doubled stitched with thumb strap. The main reason I ordered this holster is it can worn crossdraw or COB. The crossdraw feature that really caught my attention was it is not the normal crossdraw, instead of standing in the verticle postion it is positioned in the horizonal postion for easy access while driving.

The Walther PPS 9 slid in with no difficulty. thumb strap snaped into place, and there is no loose or slopy movement of the PPS 9. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for the magazizene holders as the holder is for both 9 or 40 S&W, although with the two ajustment screws on the mag holder, it can be tightened down to fit. Another feature that I like is the ajustable belt strap to be able to fit most gun belts to inclde dress gun belts with the people who need to where suits.

Overall the holster is a 10/10 and mag holter is a 9/10, I believe I will keep them both as there are times I wished I had my Walther PPS 9 in place of my Walther PPK 32 Auto.

Just to clarify - I thought Ross holsters were made in South Africa (not South America)?

Yes, you are correct, I guess this is why I'm going through six weeks of daily treatments for eye surgery. Just dificult to see everything clearly. But thank you for the clarification.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back