Glock 17!! What are the Russians up to These Days??

wooddoctor

I am now convinced, Just sold me on a Glock...... of course semi auto!!!! Gulf, chime in anytime!!

It is interesting that some units within the Russian special services use the Glock pistol as their duty arm.

Just switched to Google Chrome. Heard a lot about it. Loaded the video right away! No more ie for me!

Sort of difficult to carry concealed. When I servered in the Army during the Cold War I worked in intelligence. Russia was our main threat along with their WARSAW Pact, as I learned that all citizens known as the Bleck Russians were authorized to own one weapon either a shotgun or rifle for hunting. Ex-miltary were authoroized to own their weapon of military issue as a high ranking NCO's down to their private. Officers of the the Russian Army were authorized to carry full auto weapons and as many as they cared to owned.

Now this was bak in the 60's and the 70's and a lot of changes have been made since the Cold War days. Never take your eyes off of Russia and your ears in listening mode as Russia still is a major player into days world and would only take a few months to regain their military status back. I still do not trust the communists red dogs

I still do not trust the communists red dogs

As a Russian Orthodox Christian, I get a kick out of the average American's ignorance of anything outside their borders, particularly when it concerns modern Russia.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back