worst accidental/negligent discharge ever!

I just came to post the same link. OUCH!!!! As much as I am for AZ's CCW law, this will happen more and give bad press to those who carry responsibly.

He may still face charges...Ummm in this case, there is no further punishment needed...Lesson LEARNED....lmao

Just read the article on FOX. Most people will learn through pain. He'll never forget this lesson!

"The gun fired..." No, the gun didn't fire. He fired the gun. These news reports make it sound like the gun just goes off by itself. It may have been an accident, but the shootee was also the shooter. He pulled the trigger.

It will go off

I bought a G20 10mm with a 3 lb trigger from a LEO buddy and always remember his words that day: "Be careful, it will go off!"

By the way, this guy's new nickname is shorty. :laugh: Sorry, couldn't resist.

That's just nuts. Maybe if this guy wasn't so cocksure abut his abilities, this wouldn't have happened. We should all write to him, after all, the pen is mightier than the sword.

That's just nuts. Maybe if this guy wasn't so cocksure abut his abilities, this wouldn't have happened. We should all write to him, after all, the pen is mightier than the sword.

"just nuts?" "cocksure?" Oh please, stop, too funny :biggrin:

"just nuts?" "cocksure?" Oh please, stop, too funny :biggrin:

There was another one in the last sentence. A little trickier. Can you believe this forum's filters bleep out the proper term for male anatomy? Half the world's got one, yet it's a dirty word.

Yeah, I figured there was but couldn't quite decipher it until a second look - good stuff

Amen Brother, that always starts the 'no safety' line of talk that goes on forever ...

Any guy reading this went "ouch" and either looked, rubbed, or grabbed his no-nos. Or shook his head slowly.

Anyone else wanna send this guy a bag of frozen peas? With a note. "please learn you don't have much left"

I bought a G20 10mm with a 3 lb trigger from a LEO buddy and always remember his words that day: "Be careful, it will go off!"

By the way, this guy's new nickname is shorty. :laugh: Sorry, couldn't resist.

Nah, just call him (or her now) "Maam." No need to lift the toilet seat anymore.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back