I saw a 223 pistol today at the gun store.

whitetiger

I saw a 223,556 nato pistol today at the gun store. the shop guy said it was classed as a pistol. it was about 17 to 23 inchs long and from the pistol grip forward it looked like a rifle, no stock! you could put a sling on it and hang it under your coat. What do you think the cops would say!!!!OMG !!
holy cow!! the kick on this must be real bad. no spring no stock just you holding on. with a mag wow.
zombie killer.

LOL, calm down now. From what I have seen of those, that it classed as a pistol as long as the does not exceed 8 inches and as long as a shoulder stock is not added. You have the regular carbine buffer tube, just with a neoprene sleeve covering it. The buffer should be heavy one and the buffer spring more beefy to handle the recoil. Kick should not be too hard, but the noise that it will make will be loud.

You can find "pistols" in all sorts of rifle calibers. They're growing in popularity as home defense weapons. You get more bang from the larger round but in a smaller weapon package. As noted above, they're going to be louder and they'll have a huge muzzle flash owing to the fact that all the propellent won't burn in the shorter barrel.

before I would do that, if I had to have a 223 pistol it would be the FN 5.56 x 28... but then the specs are not much better than a .22 mag.

before I would do that, if I had to have a 223 pistol it would be the FN 5.56 x 28... but then the specs are not much better than a .22 mag.

But the price of 22 mag ammo is a lot easier on the wallet. I would take a Kel Tec PMR-30 in a heartbeat.

this was not a m-16 type of gun it had no spring tube or stock. you would feel all the recoil.
I will try to find a photo of it online. very scary looking gun. $1500.00 tag

For 1,5K it must have been something higher end, maybe a PTR PDW? Personally I want a KEL TEC SU 16 pistol, same principle but much more affordable.

Link Removed

I love my 5.56 pistol can do mostly anything accurate 100+ yards compact enough to clear buildings or houses capacity is 30- 100 rounds low recoil !!!!!!! Now the drawbacks MUZZLE FLASH AND LOUD!!!!!!!!!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back