Where Can I Buy a CCW Badge?

Thanks for the laughs, gang...you've made my day!!! Love you all...

CCW Capes
CCW Sashes
CCW Headbands
CCW Armbands
CCW Masks, because concealed means concealed
CCW boots, similar to Wraslin boots with the letters "CCW" on the side

I'm thinking belt, not like to hold your pants up, but like the Wrestling and/or boxing championship belts that require a forklift to get inside the ring. That way, there's no doubt about your status as a badass! And of course, "CCW" in at least foot high letters! (then you can just worry about printing LOL)

CCW Capes
CCW Sashes
CCW Headbands
CCW Armbands
CCW Masks, because concealed means concealed
CCW boots, similar to Wraslin boots with the letters "CCW" on the side

Dude!!! That has got to be one of the funniest things I have read in a long time.... It actually hurt when I read that line and an uncontrollable chuckle burst out....

I think the police should have a spotlight with the words CCW emblazoned on it. That way they can turn it on when they need the help of me and my fellow CCWers!

Link Removed

I CAN'T believe you all forgot the most IMPORTANT piece of CCW gear.

You GOTTA get the camo golf cart with the CCW crest specially made for mall ninja's. You can't drive that wrapped car INSIDE the mall like you can the golf cart. Make sure you pay for the upgrade version with a police scanner.

Last edited:
I CAN'T believe you all forgot the most IMPORTANT piece of CCW gear.

You GOTTA get the camo golf cart with the CCW crest specially made for mall ninja's. You can't drive that wrapped car INSIDE the mall like you can the golf cart. Make sure you pay for the upgrade version with a police scanner.

I agree the golf cart is really far superior and has the advantage of being upgradable to the "up armored" version.
Link Removed

Hey Girl: Just appoint yourself to the position of Security Officer and get that type badge. Then they can't say you are impersonating a LEO. Just a thought!:laugh:

:biggrin:Do, however, check the local and state laws regarding the training and certification of "Security Officers."

I agree the golf cart is really far superior and has the advantage of being upgradable to the "up armored" version.
Link Removed

I wonder if 'Son of a Gun' could take a golf cart on as a project, and mount it with twin .50 cals like they did with the boat, complete with all the "CCW" markings for mall cop and/or neighborhood watch use? Love the ideas folks, keep em coming!

There is a term to describe a person that wants to wear a badge and not spend the time and effort to go through LEO training and it is WANABE. Really not a good idea. You are just putting yourself in the vigilante category. IMHO They give you a card to carry and that should be enough to identify yourself. Calling attention to yourself is not what CC is all about.
You're absolutely right if I wanted people to know I was carrying I'd carry openly.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back