Where Can I Buy a CCW Badge?

localgirl

Heh heh! Just kidding.

For the longest time, I thought you all were joking about the badges. Then I actually looked them up, and still couldn't figure out why someone would carry one. But I finally realized the thinking behind this.

My company is branching out into firearms sales, and I was thinking about open carrying at work. I was running through scenarios in my head, and thought about how I often pop over to the grocery store to get some lunch. I imagined some of the Nervous Nellies spying my firearm and all the possibilities that could arise from that. It occurred to me that unless you are wearing a badge, most people don't think you should have a gun.

It suddenly dawned on me--this is why someone invented CCW badges! Still not a good idea, but now I get it.

Hey, just because something isn't a good idea, doesn't mean there wasn't some logic behind it.

Actually, I could order badges in bulk and sell them alongside the new Browning line....

I think you have a great idea about selling CCW badges, everyone should have em! Then when you get pulled over just flash your badge quickly so the cop can't actually see it like they do on tv. Then you can be arrested for impersonating an officer:eek:)

Heh heh! Just kidding.

It suddenly dawned on me--this is why someone invented CCW badges! Still not a good idea, but now I get it.

Hey, just because something isn't a good idea, doesn't mean there wasn't some logic behind it.

Actually, I could order badges in bulk and sell them alongside the new Browning line....

Hey Girl: Just appoint yourself to the position of Security Officer and get that type badge. Then they can't say you are impersonating a LEO. Just a thought!:laugh:

Hey localgirl, you wouldn't happen to be getting any ccw capes in would you? We could get all our shopping done at one spot.

Hey localgirl, you wouldn't happen to be getting any ccw capes in would you? We could get all our shopping done at one spot.

You know, I'm almost tempted to craft a few. But I think my profits would fall significantly after you all pranked each other with gag gifts.

There is a term to describe a person that wants to wear a badge and not spend the time and effort to go through LEO training and it is WANABE. Really not a good idea. You are just putting yourself in the vigilante category. IMHO They give you a card to carry and that should be enough to identify yourself. Calling attention to yourself is not what CC is all about.

Whatever is the fuss about

As a former LEO I didint care what kind of badge you have they already have friend badges wife,mother,father,retired, all I ever wanted to see was your ID Ill deal with the badge. If you want a novelty badge cool conceal it with your gun. But I must admit most people are ok with seeing your gun if they see a badge without even reading it and in my state your not impersonating an officer uless your badge says police deputy ect.

84B20:217197 said:
There is a term to describe a person that wants to wear a badge and not spend the time and effort to go through LEO training and it is WANABE. Really not a good idea. You are just putting yourself in the vigilante category. IMHO They give you a card to carry and that should be enough to identify yourself. Calling attention to yourself is not what CC is all about.
Relax we all know how stupid the badges are that's why we poke fun at them. And the ccw boots, capes, sashes .............

In the words of the great Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?" Lol

Hmmm maybe if Mr. King han one of them thingies it would spare him a butt woopin of a life time lol.

Freeze...... Oh ccw badge? Your cool Mr. King carry on.

Just kidding be safe and carry on every day!

In the words of the great Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?" Lol

Hmmm maybe if Mr. King han one of them thingies it would spare him a butt woopin of a life time lol.

Freeze...... Oh ccw badge? Your cool Mr. King carry on.

Just kidding be safe and carry on every day!

See? A badge could have saved the day! Though I think if I'm going to carry one, I'll get a really good fake CIA badge, that way if anyone questions me about anything, I can just say "That's classified."

Heh heh! Just kidding.

For the longest time, I thought you all were joking about the badges. Then I actually looked them up, and still couldn't figure out why someone would carry one. But I finally realized the thinking behind this.

My company is branching out into firearms sales, and I was thinking about open carrying at work. I was running through scenarios in my head, and thought about how I often pop over to the grocery store to get some lunch. I imagined some of the Nervous Nellies spying my firearm and all the possibilities that could arise from that. It occurred to me that unless you are wearing a badge, most people don't think you should have a gun.

I would like to disrespecfully disagree with the idea that open carry, and especially with a badge, is a good idea. Some like the idea of desensitizing the public by openly carrying, that is ok for them. A badge tho, for me, well, I'm not going to advertise my carrying by doing so openly nor with a badge whether openly carrying or CCW.

Oh, and about your original question as to where to buy a CCW badge, or any other ninja-identification artifacts, well, ever use google?

See man I would have never thoight of a CIA badge wow your a smart lady.

Just imagining my very own CIA badge hmmmm I wonder if I could have one made with 007 as the badge number lol

I'm amazed how many people missed the spirit of this post. The internet needs a sarcasm font.

I think you mean facetious not sarcasm don't you? Facetious means "not to be taken seriously or literally" or "amusing or frivolous" as from lacking serious content. :biggrin:

I considered correcting that, i figured more details would be troll bait, and people that wanted to get it would understand.... :biggrin:

text lacks.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back