Bad Cops Strike Again

That is disgusting. And makes my blood boil.
And people wonder why people don't like the police.

I have a great idea! Lets base our opinions of police across the world on the actions of these few cops in England, and then mention a few other incidents of bad cops, and conclude that all cops are bad!
After all, stereotyping is good right? Its not like any famous problems or genocides or slavery occurred in our history because of people stereotyping others...

What a shame, To kill another human being for no good reason.Makes me s sick.God bless kelly, and his family.I know my family, and I will pray for them.

I have a great idea! Lets base our opinions of police across the world on the actions of these few cops in England, and then mention a few other incidents of bad cops, and conclude that all cops are bad!
After all, stereotyping is good right? Its not like any famous problems or genocides or slavery occurred in our history because of people stereotyping others...

Hey slick, this was in the good ole USA. Try reading the article.

Feel better now that you forum members got to jump on the bandwagon that all LEOs are slime? Deserteagle says it right, even though Beau cannot get over the inconsequential nature of geography (FYI Beau-his comments may have said England but the substance of his remarks still stand). Lets say there are a few hundred thousand LEOs in this country--what % of them have committed the kind of crime this thread talks about? They are directly faced everyday with a growing % of the public who are not the nicest or most responsible people in this country. How many LEO confrontations do you think there were the day this terrible event occurred? Apparently many of you "have real problems" with LEOs good or bad. Put the bad in jail if they break the law; your negative generalizations of LEOs based on a few bad ones, is pathetic and disgraceful.

Feel better now that you forum members got to jump on the bandwagon that all LEOs are slime?

Where have I made this statement? Where has anyone here made this statement?
Really should work on that attitude just a bit, or we might be watching YOUR video on here one day. Your superiority complex seems to be driving your drivel.

Resisting arrest does not constitute the death of a person. I personally have had two incidents with officers pulling a gun on me for no reason.

One I was a passenger in my brothers car,sitting there and taking flowers home to my wife. The officer called me a faggot because I had flowers.

The other was in my yard as I was standing there with coffee in my hand doing nothing -- the reason I had a unloaded BLACK powder revolver in the holster he didn't like it.

Not all officers are bad. However when meeting one, I recommend you pretend you are walking on thin ice.

Try to be nice and sociable, and perhaps they will leave.

Feel better now that you forum members got to jump on the bandwagon that all LEOs are slime? Deserteagle says it right, even though Beau cannot get over the inconsequential nature of geography (FYI Beau-his comments may have said England but the substance of his remarks still stand). Lets say there are a few hundred thousand LEOs in this country--what % of them have committed the kind of crime this thread talks about? They are directly faced everyday with a growing % of the public who are not the nicest or most responsible people in this country. How many LEO confrontations do you think there were the day this terrible event occurred? Apparently many of you "have real problems" with LEOs good or bad. Put the bad in jail if they break the law; your negative generalizations of LEOs based on a few bad ones, is pathetic and disgraceful.

My negative opinion of LEO's does not stem from the few bad apples in the group, but the fact that there is no accountability and that the other so-called "good" LEO's don't do anything about the problem. I will change my opinion when I read some stories about a bad LEO beating up some retard only to have the living **** kicked out of him by his fellow officers. Not going to happen. So guess what, when you drop a turd in a barrel of water, the whole barrel is undrinkable. And as long as the so-called "good" LEOs continue to put up with the bad ones, they are no better than the water in that barrel.

It starts in the academies. We have liberal anti-gun instructors, feeding their garbage to thousands of open mined students. They are turning into servants of the state, not servants of the people.

I am sorry for the outcome of this incident and believe that it should be investigated to the max. But I will not stand here and have anyone think that all LEO'S are bad because of this incident. I retired after over 25 year's as a LEO and I have both a son and a daughter that are both LEO'S and none of us are or have ever been charged with a crime like these LEO'S have commited from what I can see on the video but I will reserve judgement as I WAS NOT THERE.
Bill

My negative opinion of LEO's does not stem from the few bad apples in the group, but the fact that there is no accountability and that the other so-called "good" LEO's don't do anything about the problem. I will change my opinion when I read some stories about a bad LEO beating up some retard only to have the living **** kicked out of him by his fellow officers. Not going to happen. So guess what, when you drop a turd in a barrel of water, the whole barrel is undrinkable. And as long as the so-called "good" LEOs continue to put up with the bad ones, they are no better than the water in that barrel.

What an intelligent argument you make... I have to say you do a pretty good job at reinforcing the use of stereotypes. After all, when a small percent of people act stupid, why not say they all act stupid? Heck, if people like the Nazis saw problems with some of the Jews, they must have been justified in assuming all Jews are bad huh?
I never knew stereotyping was such a wonderful thing until you pointed out with a great, irrelevant example, that poop in a barrel of water contaminates the water.
Lets just blame the majority for the mistakes of the few and see how far that gets us in life...

What an intelligent argument you make... I have to say you do a pretty good job at reinforcing the use of stereotypes. After all, when a small percent of people act stupid, why not say they all act stupid? Heck, if people like the Nazis saw problems with some of the Jews, they must have been justified in assuming all Jews are bad huh?
I never knew stereotyping was such a wonderful thing until you pointed out with a great, irrelevant example, that poop in a barrel of water contaminates the water.
Lets just blame the majority for the mistakes of the few and see how far that gets us in life...

Like I said, until you guys come forward and flush out the turds in your organization instead of sticking by them, I stand by what I wrote. I firmly believe that the "bad" cops are a small minority, and are themselves not the problem. The problem are those that cover for them and defend their actions. They are the truly despicable ones.

As to your last statement, I have gotten along quite well in life by avoiding those groups that have shown themselves to be less than desirable. All of them use the same excuse of "just a few of us are bad, not all of us", yet you never see them cleaning up their own mess.

Sorry Beau for overall comment. It just seems that the "tone" of the thread title and the replies it encourages are exactly what I said. Maybe you did not "mean" that and if you do have a sense of respect for what an LEO has to put up with, I am sorry, but my first thought when I read the title is "here we go again--all LEOs are no good". Punch's comment certainly lends credence to my appreciation of the tone of this thread's replies. Nothing good, Blue Wall, all sleazy.

kelcarry:216168 said:
Sorry Beau for overall comment. It just seems that the "tone" of the thread title and the replies it encourages are exactly what I said. Maybe you did not "mean" that and if you do have a sense of respect for what an LEO has to put up with, I am sorry, but my first thought when I read the title is "here we go again--all LEOs are no good". Punch's comment certainly lends credence to my appreciation of the tone of this thread's replies. Nothing good, Blue Wall, all sleazy.

Ehhh LEO choose the profession their in. They go through the same crappy stuff paramedics and firefighters do. They deal with the same jerks cashier's and bank tellers deal with. Yet...it's LEO that get away with bull**** attitudes and abuse. I like boomboys numbers, 1 in 3 are bad cops...the majority of the rest let them get away with it...

I'll start respecting police when they stop acting like pricks.

Ehhh LEO choose the profession their in. They go through the same crappy stuff paramedics and firefighters do. They deal with the same jerks cashier's and bank tellers deal with. Yet...it's LEO that get away with bull**** attitudes and abuse. I like boomboys numbers, 1 in 3 are bad cops...the majority of the rest let them get away with it...

I'll start respecting police when they stop acting like pricks.

Here we go again with your disrespect and lack of legitimate arguments.
Police academy is nothing like little firefighter academy, they do not deal with the same people, and LEOs do not get away with everything. Cops learn how to stop people who break laws, firefighters learn how to spray a large garden hose.
All of you people need to stop acting like children and actually go on a ride along and you'll be surprised at how wrong you are about them. Its one thing to sit at your computer and bash the police because you've heard stories from other people or that you saw on the internet, but its a lot different to actually go see police working first hand, and then make legitimate arguments about them and form opinions of them.

Oh and did I mention I hate firefighters? Ill start respecting them with they stop acting like little angels that deserve so much respect for what they do.

Deserteagle:216211 said:
Here we go again with your disrespect and lack of legitimate arguments.
Police academy is nothing like little firefighter academy, they do not deal with the same people, and LEOs do not get away with everything. Cops learn how to stop people who break laws, firefighters learn how to spray a large garden hose.
All of you people need to stop acting like children and actually go on a ride along and you'll be surprised at how wrong you are about them. Its one thing to sit at your computer and bash the police because you've heard stories from other people or that you saw on the internet, but its a lot different to actually go see police working first hand, and then make legitimate arguments about them and form opinions of them.

You have so much misinformation on so many levels it made me chuckle. Have you been through a fire academy, a police academy, or paramedic schooling? Do you work in the public sector of any of those services?

I agree I have no respect for police. If having no respect is disrespect, then so be it. But when you have 0 experience, maybe a ride along, calling someone's argument illegitimate, when they have the first hand experience, is foolish. Have fun defending abusive law breaking criminals. I on other hand have to put up with this people everyday...

No you don't have to put up with anything. You can always leave and become a grocery clerk or something like that where the lettuce won't talk back to you.

as for anyone else that has a complaint about Police in general I spent some time as a Internal Affairs Det. Sergeant doing investigations on other Police Officers within our department and was more then happy to bring charges against any of the people that wore a badge within the department when any charges against them were proven with documentation. I was disliked by a lot of members of the department because I would work a case the same as any other criminal case. If they were wrong then I would do everything in my power to prove the case against them. On the other hand if they were not guilty or the so called evidence against them was proven false then I would charge the person that had signed the complaint with fileing a false Police report.

Everyone that worked within Internal Affairs was a Notary Public and the complainant would have to swear to the charges that they were makeing out against the Officer in question and were informed that if the case was proven to be false then they would be charged. Many of the people changed their mind when informed of the proceedures for a complaint. A lot of people try and bring charges so that they think they have a bargaining chip against the Officer. Not so, that wont fly. The system ain't perfect but It work's.
Bill

New Threads

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back