Thinking of selling a 38 special

santa

santa
I have a Charter Arms 38 special "undercover' revolver which has a 2 inch barrel and holds 5 rounds. It is in good condition and is an ideal 'pocket gun'. I also have 150 rounds of factory ammunition. I need cash but am not sure what to ask. Any ideas anyone?

Is it a Charter or a Charter 2000?

My wife has one also (Charter 2000, all black). They run about $300 to $350 new.

Kinda depends on the shape of the gun and the included accessories.

38 special

Is it a Charter or a Charter 2000?

My wife has one also (Charter 2000, all black). They run about $300 to $350 new.

Kinda depends on the shape of the gun and the included accessories.

How do you tell the difference between them? The gun is about 20 years old. I bought it from a close friend almost 20 years ago. Ive put 30-40 rounds through it during the whole time. It is in good shape and except for the grip it is black. The barrel is 2 inches long and it holds 5 rounds. The barrel says 'undercover' on it. I have 150 rounds of factory ammo that goes with it. There is also 2 plastic carry boxes each holds 18 rounds made for 38-357mag. Interested?

It should say "Charter" or "Charter 2000" on the barrel.

Im not in the market for a pistol right now, but if you have a Ruger 10/22 with a surpressor... I would be VERY interested.

Rich

Hey Boomboy I tried again sending you a PM. Let me know if you got it. Im having electrical problems here.

I have a Charter Arms 38 special "undercover' revolver which has a 2 inch barrel and holds 5 rounds. It is in good condition and is an ideal 'pocket gun'. I also have 150 rounds of factory ammunition. I need cash but am not sure what to ask. Any ideas anyone?
I’m in the market for one of these, but I’d love to find a good holster for aiwb carry. We’re you able to find one?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back