reciprocity FL-WI

doc ace

I have a Florida CC permit. what are the reciprocity rules and requirements for me to get my WI CC permit. Is there a form to fill out- and where do i get it??
HELP

Are you a WI resident, or FL?

I'm a WI resident with non-resident permits in MN and NH. The class I took for those 'should' qualify me for the resident permit without any additional requirements.

I have not seen any reciprocity language as of yet. The permits won't even be issuable until November or December (6 months from publish date I believe)

I'm sure more info will come available as the date gets closer.

I have a Florida CC permit. what are the reciprocity rules and requirements for me to get my WI CC permit. Is there a form to fill out- and where do i get it??
HELP

Assuming you are a WI resident, the bill was only signed a couple weeks ago. The applications have not been designed yet. Probably wont be available until Nov 1. If you are not a WI, resident you won't be able to obtain one anyway.

Are you a WI resident, or FL?

I'm a WI resident with non-resident permits in MN and NH. The class I took for those 'should' qualify me for the resident permit without any additional requirements.

I have not seen any reciprocity language as of yet. The permits won't even be issuable until November or December (6 months from publish date I believe)

I'm sure more info will come available as the date gets closer.

The PERMITS you have will suffice for the required training.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back