GodFathers Pizza, Pizza Hut, United Health Care

Bohemian

GodFathers Pizza, Pizza Hut, United Health Care are all anti-gun for their patrons and their employees... regardless of possession of valid state issued concealed carry permits or residence in a "Constitutional Carry State" such as Arizona that requires no permits for concealed or open carry...

When did God Fathers Pizza anti-gun policy start? Under former God Fathers Pizza CEO and current 2012 Presidential Candidate Herman Cain ...

Support of the Unabridged Second Amendment is my personal litmus test to determine if a candidate is worthy of further consideration.

Additionally, I no longer patronize GodFathers Pizza, Pizza Hut, United Health Care for their support, endorsement and implementation of so-called gun free zones...

"The Second Amendment IS my Concealed (and Open Carry) Permit" - Ted Nugent

Link Removed

Link Removed

gun-free-zone.jpg

338-0118073221-gun_free_zone.jpg

I did not know about Godfather's Pizza. I knew about the others. Need to look closer at Cain.

And my personal favorite:

Link Removed

Never liked Pizza Hut Pizza, Never been to God Fathers Pizza so I'm not missing anything, But I will spread the word on thier Anti-Gun Policies Thanks for Info

You have to keep in mind that most chain restaurants are franchises and the franchise owner may pretty much do as he pleases. There are 4 Pizza Huts where I live and not one of them is posted. I have eaten there while armed many many times. They only sign they have on the door is that the carrying of a handgun on their premises without a license is a felony punishable by a $10,000.00 fine and/or 10 years in prison because they sell beer for on premise consumption. I also know a licesee who used to delier for them and he is always armed. No God Fathers here though. Not sure of Herman Cain's 2nd Amendment stance, although I'd be surprized if he's anti as he's very conservative.

You have to keep in mind that most chain restaurants are franchises and the franchise owner may pretty much do as he pleases. There are 4 Pizza Huts where I live and not one of them is posted. I have eaten there while armed many many times. They only sign they have on the door is that the carrying of a handgun on their premises without a license is a felony punishable by a $10,000.00 fine and/or 10 years in prison because they sell beer for on premise consumption. I also know a licesee who used to delier for them and he is always armed. No God Fathers here though. Not sure of Herman Cain's 2nd Amendment stance, although I'd be surprized if he's anti as he's very conservative.

And herein lies the problem with decades of brainwashing by our Political Leaders convoluting our laws and by the lame-street-media...

The right to defend your life, that of your family, friends, neighbors etc., using equal or greater force than may be brought against you is not contingent upon where you happen to be standing at the moment.

The First Fundamental Principle of Constitutional Interpretation: Your Rights Don't Come From Government
http://oath-keepers.blogspot.com/2009/03/first-fundamental-principle-of.html

Pizza Hut has fired several delivery drivers nationwide with a CCW for defending themselves during an armed robbery while on duty... And it has made national news to boot...

The fact is the second amendment does not state "...SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" ... Except...

IF your zip code is x, the type or class of weapon you desire to carry is y or you wish to carry said weapon openly or concealed...

It like the rest of the Bill of Rights was written in the most unambiguous manner possible; intended to be easily understood by the common people.

We simply cannot, must not continue to read more exceptions into it...

As far as Hermain Cain goes IMHO his anti-second amendment record as CEO of godfathers and his tenure at the Federal Reserve is enough to convince me that he is a RINO that I cannot support; unless he is the nominee against Obama...

My support as long as he is in it goes to Ron Paul, Champion of Liberty, Defender of the Constitution.
Ron Paul 2012 Official Campaign WebsiteRon Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Committee

2nd choice of those officially in it; is currently Michele Bachmann

My heart doctor is affiliated with United Health Care in Nevada. The "no weapons" signs are clearly posted at the entries. I always ignore the signs and carry my LCP in a pocket holster, but last week I had to remove my shirt for an unexpected EKG. I was wearing my J-Frame .38spl covered by my shirt. When the technician told me to take off my shirt, I told her "don't get excited because I'm legally carrying a weapon". When she saw the gun, she said "No problem here. I actually feel safer."

I did not know about Godfather's Pizza. I knew about the others. Need to look closer at Cain.

And my personal favorite:

Link Removed

Looks to me like the sign might have been photo shop'd in. Funny concept tho...

My wifes 30-something Godfather's manager son fits right in there it would seem. He and his wife are completely misled by the media and whatever else and think Obama "rocks", as I've heard him say. I just hope they don't vote along with the rest of his ill-informed ilk. As far as pizza goes, I prefer a place called "Zio's Pizza", i cannot support Godfathers for several reasons now...

My healthcare provider is UHC and I love pizza huts wings and pasta. Guess ill just vote for Obama while I'm at it

I know as a delivery driver for Dommino's it's against company policy to carry ANY form of weapon.
I also know that as a non-felon it is my RIGHT to be able to defend myself and or co-workers from harm or death.
My GM has said 'what she doesn't see, she can't enforce'.
With the amount of food delivery personel out on America's roads, I personaly feel that many places should change their policy on their employees being able to protect themselves. If the BG isn't sure if "the pizza dude" is or isn't armed they Might 'think twice' about trying to rob him.

yea be careful deliver driving alot of criminals see them as opportunitys to rob them being they busy toting food and all and have money on them from all the deliveries
i certainly wouldn't stop a delivery driver from carrying for his or her own protection

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back