Just got a Sticky Holster

Tomhusker

I just received a new Sticky Holster for my Ruger SR9 in the mail today. Of course I only have a few hours of use so far, but if these first few hours are any indication of performance I will be ordering more for my other pistols.

Forgot to add the site link:
http://stickyholsters.com/index.php

How long have these been available? Will they work just as well after a few years as when new?

How long have these been available? Will they work just as well after a few years as when new?

They come with a lifetime warranty, so if they don't you can always get it replaced.

I carried all day today, wearing shorts and a tee-shirt. I had to adjust it once when I got into my truck and actually sat on it. Other than that I walked around and began developing complete confidence in it.

That holster looks awesome. Does it keep your pistol from falling out? Have there been any close calls to where the pistol has almost fallen out. I've been looking for something like this but have doubts that it really works for $25.

Yeah it works really well. My XD9SC fits nice and snug.
Now I don't do cartwheels but I do wear it in some loose gym shorts with very little movement.
The tighter you can cinch your belt or drawstring it stays put.
Worth $25. I do recommend the Big Mouth option.

Yeah it works really well. My XD9SC fits nice and snug.
Now I don't do cartwheels but I do wear it in some loose gym shorts with very little movement.
The tighter you can cinch your belt or drawstring it stays put.
Worth $25. I do recommend the Big Mouth option.

Yeah, what he said. Wore mine today on a 6 hour drive and back. Once situated it stayed put even when I was adjusting my..... junk.

I just got my Sticky Holster for my SR9c and wore it for a couple of hours. Wow. This holster is pretty great. Didn't have to adjust at all once I got it in the right place. Definitely worth the $25. Has anoyone tried the Anklebiter leg rig?

Interesting! I have its cousin the Remora. Already have two of these and will probably be getting more, too!

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back