I 'm thinking of buying a FN-57

dewmanchu

dewmanchu
I'd like to hear what owners or indivuals that have fire this weapon think
of the FN-57.

Thinking about buying a 5.7

Sweet firearm I love my BUT it depends on what you want it for. I not sure but it is not a good self-defense firearm ( STOPING POWER) but I can be wrong.

I do not have the FS but this is a great source for FN knowledge;

Link Removed

one of the other forums I visit

I own 1 I really like it lightweight magazine hold 20 each total of 61 rounds. I'm not sure of knockdown power though it's a fast round got some after market ammo from ELITE AMMUNITION .... The specs look good on paper other than the tragedy at FORT HOOD I've have not got any real life feedback so it's in my safe, another reason I don't carry it is because not sure if it over penetrates ...... I need more info on it before I carry it!!!

I wasn't looking to replace a carry weapon I heard some BIG claims relating to the accuracy of this weapon. Reading some of the comments at the link a couple of you left this may be the nail driver in handgun i'm looking for, I own several handguns and can hold my own at pitol target ranges but nothing I own can shoot a tight group @ 50 Yards.
My interestis is the Quest for as many Accurate rounds down range as I can acheive with a handgun.

I own 1 I really like it lightweight magazine hold 20 each total of 61 rounds. I'm not sure of knockdown power though it's a fast round got some after market ammo from ELITE AMMUNITION .... The specs look good on paper other than the tragedy at FORT HOOD I've have not got any real life feedback so it's in my safe, another reason I don't carry it is because not sure if it over penetrates ...... I need more info on it before I carry it!!!

None of the factory rounds should over penetrate, and if you use EA's appropriate ammo, it won't over penetrate either. Protector I,I, S4, and S4M should be fine.

I wish Glock would come out with a Five-seveN.

Dude, NO! I truly don't need another Glock, my wife already hates me!

Ok, I'll compromise with you on this. Glock makes one, then MSAR has to make a conversion for their MSAR rifle. Only then may I reach true 5.7 peacefulness.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back