Gunfire In Supermarket Lot

KimberPB

This was just around the corner from were I work and live. Scary part is there is a sushi restaurant in that same plaza that we eat lunch at often. Stay safe out there!

Link Removed
Police Check Reports Of Gunfire In Supermarket Lot

LARGO - Police are investigating reports of shots fired at the Albertsons supermarket at East Bay Drive and Belcher Road, police said.

No one was injured, said Lt. Mike Loux of the Largo Police Department.

Witnesses said it appeared a 17-year-old boy was being harassed by a group in a car as he was walking through the parking lot at the supermarket, Loux said.

The teen pulled out a gun, perhaps as a warning, and then fired two shots, either in the air or in their direction, Loux said.

Investigators were talking to the teen and the occupants of the car to determine what had happened, Loux said.

And that is why I carry everywhere I go. I'm about to head to my weekly puppy training class and just put my Beretta Tomcat in my cargo pocket.

I also send this to a few friends here in Tampa with a link and then just said, "Are you ready to get your ccw permit yet?"

And that is why I carry everywhere I go. I'm about to head to my weekly puppy training class and just put my Beretta Tomcat in my cargo pocket.

I also send this to a few friends here in Tampa with a link and then just said, "Are you ready to get your ccw permit yet?"

Hopefully it'll help push your friends along!

What sucks is IF I comply with company policy I would have to leave my firearm at home. This is a perfect example of why that policy is flawed!

Remember Murphey's law: If it can go wrong, it will, and at the worst time.

Always, always, always carry your gun. I will not be caught dead without a gun, even around my house. That's why we have CHL's right? How can you really predict if you need a gun that day or not? If I knew I was about to be attacked, I would call the cops, load my AR-15 and wait for the criminal. But it can happen anywhere, at anytime. Better safe than sorry, be prepared.

When I made the decision to start carrying, I decided that I needed to come up with the answers to a few questions. They were:
1. When to carry.
2. What to carry.
3. Under what conditions would I pull the trigger.

My answers are:
1. Anytime and anywhere that I legally can. I'm not psychic, so I'm not going to trust a 6th sense to keep me out of trouble.
2. The largest caliber that I could shoot really well, and that was concealable.
3. To save my family or myself from bodily injury or death; as well as a person that I'm 100% positive is innocent.

Unless I am in bed or in the shower I have my pistol on. (unless I go in a gun free zone, but try to avoid those). Always stay alert also. Watch what's happening around you.

I haven't yet found a waterproof holster .. so I don't carry in the shower either. but it's not far away when I am in there.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back