Central Florida Gun Show

underwritingtech

Watching the river flow.
Just got back from the Central Florida Fairgrounds gun show and all I can say is wow! That place was the most crowded I have seen in the 10 years I've been going to that show. It was hard to see merchandise let alone talk to the dealers. One thing that was getting on my nerves were all of the folks pushing baby carriages and using them like battering rams to get thorugh the aisles. I love the fact that families are attending the gun shows now but be sensible as to how you transport your infants.

Once again, Shoot Straight had pretty much the entire back half of the building and it looked like they were making brisk business judging by all of the people waiting for their FDLE calls to be completed. I scored an M&P .45 full size that I have been thinking about to compliment my .40 cal, and I got a great deal.

Anybody else attend? Did anybody know what happened around 3 PM when they asked over the loudspeaker if there was a doctor or paramedic at the show?

No my Harley would not let me go. Baby stroler is good to put extra stuff in. We must have the families our we loss the kids.Good to hear it was large.

Strollers are just one of the things you gotta deal with when you have kids. I would remind you that having younger folks, especially with families, interested in firearms is a very good thing.

Strollers are just one of the things you gotta deal with when you have kids. I would remind you that having younger folks, especially with families, interested in firearms is a very good thing.

I know families attending the show is a good thing I mentioned it in my original post and I myself will bring mine on ocassion. My comment was the battering ram approach to going down the aisles with a stroller :bicycle:. I myself am a father of one child who is a toddler and whenever we take him to the shows we use the pouch carry method.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back