Florida Open and Concealed Carry Laws and Information

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the link to our Florida Concealed Carry page.

Let me know if I missed anything or if you have something to add.

Last edited:
Because I must have been up too long this weekend and didn't pay attention! haha.

Could not find how, where or who I contact to submit my non-resident application in Florida to obtain a Florida CCW. DOes anyone have an details on how to do this?

OOOO

Could not find how, where or who I contact to submit my non-resident application in Florida to obtain a Florida CCW. DOes anyone have an details on how to do this?

OOOO

I received an out-of-state application and the address on the envelope to send it back in is:

Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services
Division of Licensing
Post Office Box 6687
Tallahassee, FL 32314-6687

I received an out-of-state application and the address on the envelope to send it back in is:

Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services
Division of Licensing
Post Office Box 6687
Tallahassee, FL 32314-6687

Luke where/how did you get your Out of State Application? Did you request it from the same address? Is it possible to obtain the application online?

Between my Washington and Oregon CCW the addition of Florida will give me a pretty broad number of states that I can carry in.

I haven't submitted my paperwork yet. I just have to send a copy of my military discharge paperwork,the app, fingerprints, and a check.

Concealed Carry in Restraunts that serve alcohol

I have heard that it is "legal" to be at a table in a restaurant but not in or at the bar area of a restaurant that serves alcohol. Anyone have specifics on this?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back