Wal-mart no longer selling firearms or ammo?

As far as I can say now, it is official in my area. I stopped by my Walmart to pickup and was informed that an inspector came by and told them to pull all ammunition off the shelves.

I had requested if they could call other Walmarts and they were also informed that no ammunition was being sold.

Gotta love Illinois

wait a second! i just bought two boxes day before yesterday and was headed there in a few minutes to grab more. im not going to call. im going to do my normal shopping.. and when i hit the sportin goods section... i might knock stuff off the shelves if i cant buy my 4 boxes of cheap federal :angry:

We were at our walmart last nite. Ours still have air guns,rifes,shot guns,not a great suppy of ammo but ammo. yes we have targets all sorts but NO silhouettes never have! We bought 3 box but are allowed to buy 6 boxes at a time per day! I can buy 6 he can buy 6 has long has its a differant transactions for each of us.! We can't buy any more at that store that day, but we can go to another walmart & each buy 6 more!! Still with it being a differant transaction for each of us.
Our regular sales people in our sports department a fairly knowlegeable seem to know their department! But if they have a fillin or someone covering the dept at break time,,don't waste your breath or time!

Battle Creek wally world is opening a new section... just for the new firearms they will be selling.....

Anyboby notice this thread's OP date was 2008?

The WW's in my area were pretty dry earlier this year; but they're fairly well stocked now.

The super wall mart on the black side of town does not sell any firearms products.Where is the naacp and all the black hero's? This is a insult.Lots of really good black people here.:thank_you2:

The NAACP is as anti gun as you can get. That is the dirty little secret. They want you weak and helpless so that they can exist for you. Their time has come and gone, just like the KKK.

Wal-Mart

There are four Super Wal-Mart stores within a 25 radius of my home. They all sell rifles, shotguns, ammunition, etc. No problems in south Alabama. Oddly enough, I found .380 ammunition in a Wal-Mart store when I couldn't find it in regular sporting goods stores. All other calibers have been readily available also. Guess we ol' southern boys have been lucky.:biggrin:

Here in Michigan, at least in my area, they still sell targets, ammo, bbguns, shotguns, and all that kind of stuff...Maybe its just your area, or the district. who knows. Hope they all dont go that way.

Here in Michigan, at least in my area, they still sell targets, ammo, bbguns, shotguns, and all that kind of stuff...Maybe its just your area, or the district. who knows. Hope they all dont go that way.

Are the targets silhouette targets or standard circular targets? I believe Wal-Mart has a policy of not selling human silhouette targets anywhere. The stores here sell standard targets but no silhouettes.

You can't support civil rights of African Americans or support gay-rights

I see you bought into the Political Correctness Bravo Sierra. What is wrong with Black American and Homo’s Rights. Changing the definitions of words like the meaning of is. They ruined a perfectly good word Gay fun, happy. I don’t walk around calling myself German American so why should we continue to use hyphens and labels as to who we are? How do you know I might be offended if I was not addressed German American. Besides if I were Black I wouldn’t want anybody to think I was from Africa. We have been bamboozled out of Millions and Millions of our tax dollars for years were sent to Africa and they still cant get it right.

WOW.... we dont even have a walys world..... not within 40 miles. When stuck in ohio I was given a shotgun from walmart. There is actually no walmart in my county.... somethins wrong

WOW.... we dont even have a walys world..... not within 40 miles. When stuck in ohio I was given a shotgun from walmart. There is actually no walmart in my county.... somethins wrong

There must not be many trailer parks in the area.

I bought several boxes of 9mm in Pembroke Pines Fla. They had all kinds of Ammo.

count your self lucky, when they move in small business go broke and the owners end up working for them.....

Wal-Mart has NEVER carried silhouette targets. Selling of ammunition, guns and targets varies by jurisdiction. In NYS, you will probably never see that again. In WV, NV, VT, CO, and several other states, Wal-Mart does still carry guns/ammunition. Certain municipalities, counties, etc may still ban those sales.

Wal-Mart has NEVER carried silhouette targets. Selling of ammunition, guns and targets varies by jurisdiction. In NYS, you will probably never see that again. In WV, NV, VT, CO, and several other states, Wal-Mart does still carry guns/ammunition. Certain municipalities, counties, etc may still ban those sales.
I know they do in Ohio, WV, and Fl sell ammo. Been there and bought there. The local Wally World in Ohio is the third largest seller of Ohio hunting licenses too. # 1 is online, #2 is another Wally, #3 is Wally World in Marietta, Ohio. Number of licenses sold there almost equals the entire county population.:biggrin:

Our local SuperWalmart just reduced their ammo supply....from a 12' shelf section down to a 6' shelf section. :fie:

The Wal-Mart I go to still sells rifle, shotgun, and pistol ammo at pretty good prices. They have it locked up though and you have to get an employee to get it out for you.

I know they do in Ohio, WV, and Fl sell ammo. Been there and bought there. The local Wally World in Ohio is the third largest seller of Ohio hunting licenses too. # 1 is online, #2 is another Wally, #3 is Wally World in Marietta, Ohio. Number of licenses sold there almost equals the entire county population.:biggrin:
Really? Cool! I bet it's a lot cheaper than where I used to get them...LOL About $2.00 per target. There just happens to be a target manufacturer very close to my house, so I go there now. They know me on a first/last name basis now...scary. LOL

Guns for sale

Y'all must be crazzee. They'd never quit sellin' guns at Wal-Mart. By crackee they'd have to do it over my dead body.:pleasantry::angry::hang3:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back