Obama's Pastor

That is a real eye opener. Thank you very much for that post Right 2 Carry. (I showed that to my mother, and she doesn't want to vote for him anymore.) Obama speaks very well (like most politicians) and he has many people convinced that he will solve many problems in the U.S. After seeing things in that light, I believe America will be severly damaged if he is elected president.
Like the Fox News reporter said several times, 'what if the word white was changed to black in those speaches.' It would cause massive protest and movements against Obama's church. They're philosophy seems resembilant to a certain racist clan that comes to mind. "All in the name of God, of course." Get religion involved in anything, and it seems that a silver tongue can persuade masses to do anything. I fear that many black americans are voting for Obama for the sole reason that he is black, without taking an unbiased look.

Last edited:
That is a real eye opener. Thank you very much for that post Right 2 Carry. (I showed that to my mother, and she doesn't want to vote for him anymore.) Obama speaks very well (like most politicians) and he has many people convinced that he will solve many problems in the U.S. After seeing things in that light, I believe America will be severly damaged if he is elected president.
Like the Fox News reporter said several times, 'what if the word white was changed to black in those speaches.' It would cause massive protest and movements against Obama's church. They're philosophy seems resembilant to a certain racist clan that comes to mind. "All in the name of God, of course." Get religion involved in anything, and it seems that a silver tongue can persuade masses to do anything. I fear that many black americans are voting for Obama for the sole reason that he is black, without taking an unbiased look.

NP! I'm glad this had a impact on your mother. That is why I was posting these videos. It's just scary that he has called this man his mentor and I know if he becomes President he will look to this man for advice.

I go to church and if my pastor started talking about the White community, White etc, I would think I was attending a KKK church, and then I would leave. The problem with Obama is that he has been at this church for 20 years! He can say he disagrees with some of the statements his pastor makes but my question is which statements? I hope the American people don't let him off the hook.

Have everyone watch FOX News that wants to vote for him. They have been running a bunch of his videos all day. Hussein has been going to that church and listening to that preacher for over 20 years. If he didn't agree with him he would have gone to another church a long time ago. Now I understand why Hussein won't put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem and why he won't wear a flag on his lapel.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back