J Alexanders is ANTI-GUN

jackphi49

J Alexanders has a no gun policy - dine elsewhere

Interesting. I never noticed that on the one I go to here in Tampa. I'll have to check it out when I'm by there again. I liked going there for lunch...oh well!

does someone have a list of anti-gun establishments on this site? i live in eastern washington state. i can then vote by telling the business why i no longer do business there. thanks

does someone have a list of anti-gun establishments on this site? i live in eastern washington state. i can then vote by telling the business why i no longer do business there. thanks

No list per say. This forum is new and is exactly for that. To post about businesses so we can start making a list.

J Alexander's lack of response

I wrote to them in protest of their policy being an infringement of my rights and have not received any response after 4 days. I guess I expected some kind of answer!

I love JAlexanders, and we can't carry in an establishment "in OHIO" that serves alcohol anyways "as of now". Not sure the one by me has a sign, if they do I will talk to the manager. Otherwise the gun stays in the glove compartment, and I'm gonna go eat some yummy steak.

J. Alexander's Nashville

The J. Alexander location at Cool Springs in Nashville does not have a "No Guns" posting anywhere that I could find. If it's a corporate policy, it seems to be one that's not vigorously enforced by local managers.

And yes, they have a great steak. Had one last weekend!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back